Elon Musk Breaks Up With Grimes, Who Is Now Dating Chelsea Manning

11 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I can’t fathom having the money to do literally anything a human can do on earth and spend time posting such dumb stuff on Twitter.

It’s for the adoration he gets from the halfwit reply guys. He’s doing it for the one thing money can’t buy him: love*

*it’s also worth noting he has like 9 kids

7 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Have you ever looked at some of your posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc. From years past, and then subsequently cringed at what you wrote?

When Musk rules over his Martian plantation 30 years from now, will he cringe over these childish writings?

Zero chance

8 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Have you ever looked at some of your posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc. From years past, and then subsequently cringed at what you wrote?

When Musk rules over his Martian plantation 30 years from now, will he cringe over these childish writings?

“Years past” as in when I was a child/young adult?  Sure.  As in yesterday?  Nah.

19 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

No need to cringe since I’m never wrong 😎

25 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

“Years past” as in when I was a child/young adult?  Sure.  As in yesterday?  Nah.

I'm 41 years old.  I saw some posts pop up on my facebook timeline from 10 or 11 years ago and I shuddered at what I wrote.  I don't think you have to be a child/teenager to write things that you'll later be embarrassed about. 

EDIT:  At least with D1P, it's mostly anonymous.  Facebook is horrible because it's YOU that is posting garbage, not your alter ego or avatar.  Social media without the anonymity sucks, and it's clear that it has a huge negative impact on young people. 

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

The great news is that we're not even remotely close enough to the singularity (should such a thing even exist) for Musk to become immortal. Death will claim him, just as the rest of us. Rejoice!

Musk is 50. He’s got at least 4 more decades left unless he gets stuck driving one of his cars that spontaneously bursts into flame