Did the board mobile version get updated? Looks different on the thread listing screen…

This is what mine looks like now, which is very different from how it has previously looked. 63-A81142-DC70-4-B88-A289-3872324-F7-A69

It used to be formatted more like this which I found of GIS, though tailored to a mobile sized screen. But none of the reacts and stuff you see in the above image, the weird line breaks, etc.

90383647-DF6-C-4-B0-D-B82-F-A630-EB847420

Mobile safari. What is really strange is everything else looks the same as before, just the topic listing page. Changing themes doesn’t do anything to fix the formatting. Switching between desktop and mobile in the browser doesn’t change it either. 

5 hours ago, Ominous said:

Non dark mode and Safari?

I can't read pure white text on pure black backgrounds. It creates a ghosting effect, like looking directly at a lightbulb for a second and having the image burned into your eye for a moment. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

I think a lot of people use the grey, including me. The D1P Light has to be the least used. 

I've had some problems with dark theme because I use chrome in forced dark mode, which can fuck some things up sometimes. It seems to be okay right now, though. Grey theme doesn't work at all, since it makes the text white.

• 3 weeks later...