South Park Post-COVID special

Spork3245

Paramount+ exclusive, came out last Wednesday. This was fantastic and by far the best special they’ve made since not being able to do their regular seasons. This is the first time they didn’t do BS “both-sides” stances for the sake of not splitting audiences. It felt like old “fuck your feelings, you’re on the wrong side of common sense” South Park. Really shit on anti-vax people, IMO.

How much of it stars Randy VS the boys? 

I pretty much just don't like modern south park. I still love Bigger Longer and Uncut and have rewatched a lot of the early seasons.  But anything with Randy and the Farm just isn't funny to me. If you like it, great for you, but it ain't for me. 

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

How much of it stars Randy VS the boys? 

I pretty much just don't like modern south park. I still love Bigger Longer and Uncut and have rewatched a lot of the early seasons.  But anything with Randy and the Farm just isn't funny to me. If you like it, great for you, but it ain't for me. 

It’s mostly the boys. Randy’s is part of it but it goes back to basics in a lot of ways but it’s also completely new and something we haven’t really seen before. You’ll know what I mean when you see it.

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

It’s mostly the boys. Randy’s is part of it but it goes back to basics in a lot of ways but it’s also completely new and something we haven’t really seen before. You’ll know what I mean when you see it.

Cool. Sounds like I should give it a shot again. I don't need it to be "classic" South Park, just not "Trey has gotten older" South Park. 

I'm just so sick of this streaming bullshit.

The NHL was on NBC for like a decade and I don't think I missed a single game on TV. ESPN has had the rights for one year and they've already moved two games to ESPN+ streaming. It's fucking bullshit. I hate it.

South Park has been on Comedy Central for 30 years or whatever. What the fuck is this bullshit? Why do I pay for cable?

I don't want to sign up for 10 different streaming services. I don't want to sign up for free trials and cancel just to watch an episode of a show I like. FUCK THAT.

FUCK.

THAT.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ort said:

The NHL was on NBC for like a decade and I don't think I missed a single game on TV. ESPN has had the rights for one year and they've already moved two games to ESPN+ streaming. It's fucking bullshit. I hate it.

South Park has been on Comedy Central for 30 years or whatever. What the fuck is this bullshit? Why do I pay for cable?

I don't want to sign up for 10 different streaming services. I don't want to sign up for free trials and cancel just to watch an episode of a show I like. FUCK THAT.

FUCK.

THAT.

I mean, I was just going to sail the high seas. Now I'll just wait for it to come into port. 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, ort said:

FUCK.

THAT.

Part of the new contract the creators signed was 14 movies (specials) for Paramount+ by 2027.

I used to occasionally get shit from "elsewhere", and then I got a few cease and desist letters from my cable company... so I cut that shit out.

I guess I need to sign up for a VPN and start stealing everything. That seems to be what these media companies want us to do.

1 hour ago, ort said:

I used to occasionally get shit from "elsewhere", and then I got a few cease and desist letters from my cable company... so I cut that shit out.

The trick is to still stream them from an alt source. Just make sure you have uBlock Origin installed. 

3 hours ago, ort said:

I guess I need to sign up for a VPN and start stealing everything. That seems to be what these media companies want us to do.

I only sail the high seas. Get the best quality, not streamed, etc. Yeah, you gotta use a private VPN or a private invite-type website, but it's easy and it's worth it. There's even an easy way to VPN HD streams of all sports games, it's what I do so I can watch all my Philly sports (go Flyers!). Now with those they stream live, so you're not downloading it, but usually works great.

5 hours ago, ort said:

$5 a month, up to 5 devices, good speeds https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/products/vpn/

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm guessing he doesn't realize who that is at the end... it's pretty obvious when you think about it.

I'm not sure who you're referencing, I'm talking about 

Spoiler

How Kyle and Stan are planning to go back in time and "fix" everything, therefore bringing SP back to when everyone was kids. Cartman seems like he's trying to stop them because "fuck Kyle".

Unless you just thought all of this was going to happen off screen, I'm not sure how you didn't think this was a multi-parter :p 

21 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I'm not sure who you're referencing, I'm talking about 

Reveal hidden contents

Unless you just thought all of this was going to happen off screen, I'm not sure how you didn't think this was a multi-parter :p 

I didn't read your spoiler as necessarily a cliffhanger, I was reading it as like at the end of Idiocracy where they find the "time machine". :p Even though this one had 

Spoiler

an actual time machine I still took it as just the end. 

Skillz means 

Spoiler

Chaos = Bubbles

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I didn't read your spoiler as necessarily a cliffhanger, I was reading it as like at the end of Idiocracy where they find the "time machine". :p Even though this one had 

Reveal hidden contents

Skillz means 

Reveal hidden contents

You mean

Spoiler

Butters, not Bubbles

:p