Black Friday - Cyber Monday Haul

XxEvil AshxX

Post 'em!

My truck broke down last week, but instead of getting that fixed, here's what I spent my money on:

From Best Buy:

Crysis Remastered Trilogy - $17.50 (after rewards coupons)

Riders Republic - $17.50 (after rewards coupons)

Also got some cheap oldies off of the Xbox Store:

Batman Arkham Revisited -$5

Batman Arkham Knight - $4

Just Cause 3 - $6

Agents of Mayhem - $3

Realms of Ancient War - $1.50

Add to that the Series X that I got thru All Access last week and the fact that I'm finally working again and it's been a pretty damn good November. I haven't been this optimistic about life in a while. 

Sigh... now for that fuckin' truck.

Sadly I’m too broke to really buy anything, but tempted on Guardians of the Galaxy (or tell my brother I want it for Xmas, looking for gift ideas) Plus i wonder if anything would really take my attention away from FH5 and Halo’s campaign release next week. Thank the gods for ultimate game pass 

5 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I bought a Theragun Elite since they were 25% off. Keep debating on a 2tb gen4 m.2.

I got an MSI Spatium M480 2 TB M.2 because it was a combo deal with my 3070 Ti from Newegg and it's been good, but pricey. 

So besides the above, I also got:

GTAV

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

32 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Looks like the MSI M480 is $285. If there was a 7000/sec one for under $250 I’d probably just buy it. The extra $20-35 is holding me back for whatever reason :p 

Ha, I guess it was inevitable that it would go on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, and since it was a time-limited deal to buy it with a 3070 Ti I didn't have much of a choice, but still that stings a little that it's $165 off. :cry:

Anyway, here's my CrystalDisk results for the M480:

Hi3ynHo.png

• Shocked 1

First time in a while I didn’t buy a thing.  Guardians was the most tempting.

There’s too much to wait for with Amazon Prime gaming being on a roll, Epic potentially doing another 12 days of giveaways, the Winter Steam sale (I still sock away store credit), and Humble Monthly which I locked in a 3-month promotion for.

The Last Of Us 2

Resident Evil Village

I put two hours into RE8 and I'm not sure I like it very much. Just moving and aiming feels like a chore and off. It's so cumbersome and it throws me off that it walks and quacks like RE4 but doesn't have the fun combat options. Game just feels off and annoying to play to me but I'll give it another chance later.

TLOU2 however, I haven't put this shit down since right after Village that night. More on it when I'm done but fuck, this is some best-of-all-time tier Action gameplay and encounter design. Also, it's a fantastic sequel so far and I'll admit I actually find the insane violence of the combat to hugely add to the atmosphere. It's fun to be fucking evil.

• 2 weeks later...