What did you buy Black Friday/Cyber Monday

silentbob

This year sucks as far as deals go. My usual Nike store does 40% off sale but not this year because of shipping issues and don’t wanna run out of inventory. So waited 35min in the cold to walk in and walk out 5 minutes later. My mom on the other hand wanted a new tv for the living room and had go get her a 55” LG C1 OLED and now I’m jealous. Maybe cyber Monday will be better

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

For the original Xbox One? If so, $10 is to much lol.

It’s cross-gen, so I can play it on my Series X now, or wait for whatever upgrade might actually come out at some point. I’ll probably wait, since I’m already juggling too many games now already. 

1 hour ago, TheLeon said:

It’s cross-gen, so I can play it on my Series X now, or wait for whatever upgrade might actually come out at some point. I’ll probably wait, since I’m already juggling too many games now already. 

Oh, I had no idea you had a xsx. I watched a tech review on it and it's very playable. I wouldn’t hold your breath for a full upgrade. I'd go ahead and play it. 

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

Are they going to let us browse through the shipping containers?

I would love that. One of them might have my Denon x6700 receiver on it that I ordered on August 28th, was told a few days ago be here late nov/early dec. When I got my moms tv today they said my receiver might of been in, and it wasn’t. So they checked the computers and 2 days ago got a new email saying it will now HOPEFULLY arrive in January. 

2 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I would love that. One of them might have my Denon x6700 receiver on it that I ordered on August 28th, was told a few days ago be here late nov/early dec. When I got my moms tv today they said my receiver might of been in, and it wasn’t. So they checked the computers and 2 days ago got a new email saying it will now HOPEFULLY arrive in January. 

Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

I got three games on Steam:

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

GTAV

That's it. I'm tempted by a Kindle Oasis but since my Paperwhite is still working fine, I probably shouldn't. Plus they will probably be coming out with a new version, since the current one is from 2019 (not 2017, Ominous :p ).

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

LOL right. Imagine trying to use having kids as a flex 😂. Congrats on your leeches stealing all your money and freedom I guess. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

God I'll never have a child. What a complete nightmare on so many levels.

Kids are useful when it comes to cheap labor like making Nikes

• True 1