I might get laid tonight and have the jitters

Fizzzzle

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

don't genital warts not go away

It wasn't genital warts, he was being a dick. Regardless, I guess they're kind of like herpes. You can never cure them, but you can treat them.

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

@Fizzzzle was there any protection involved? Where did you cum? Come on dude, details!

Yes, protection involved. She's not on any kind of birth control at the moment. I'll leave the other part to your imagination.

4 minutes ago, Rachel said:

I can describe my last sexual encounter if you guys want 

Go for it, chief.

1 minute ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

You still text that girl from work?

Nope.

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

How many pages long is the pre-coitus memorandum of understanding that you made her sign?

Probably not enough.

51 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

You still text that girl from work?

Edit: Thought this was directed towards me. My mistake but here's my issue anyway.

Unbelievablely she got hired IN my department for 2nd shift. We've been ignoring each other like immature idiots but now I'm basically her supervisor. I'll have to interact with her before her shift etc. Ugh!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Wut and I were cuddling in bed and then I started stroking his peepee over his shorts and he started getting a boner so then I asked if he wanted a blownjob and he enthusiastically agreed so I started sucking his dick and he was pretty into it but I was getting a neck cramp so I stopped and changed my position and sucked his dick some more from a different angle and that helped a bit but the cramp came back so I was like “how bout you put it in me?” and he agreed so I hung my ass off the corner of the bed and he pounded me from behind and came in me and then we laid down and he buzzed me with my vibrator and rubbed my nipples and made out with me until I orgasmed and then we watched teen mom og. 

nice

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

Wut and I were cuddling in bed and then I started stroking his peepee over his shorts and he started getting a boner so then I asked if he wanted a blownjob and he enthusiastically agreed so I started sucking his dick and he was pretty into it but I was getting a neck cramp so I stopped and changed my position and sucked his dick some more from a different angle and that helped a bit but the cramp came back so I was like “how bout you put it in me?” and he agreed so I hung my ass off the corner of the bed and he pounded me from behind and came in me and then we laid down and he buzzed me with my vibrator and rubbed my nipples and made out with me until I orgasmed and then we watched teen mom og. 

Approve South Park GIF

13 hours ago, Rachel said:

This is how you make a thread interesting @Fizzzzle. Pay attention. 

5 hours ago, Rachel said:

I got laid again tonight I could describe that too 

Old Spice Yes GIF