Let's buy stepee some groceries

Chris-

1 minute ago, stepee said:

how

Dunno, but I have never liked fresh peaches. I hate anything peach flavored. The only peach I like is canned. I would like to try one of those white and redish peaches tho. The common American yellow peach kinda sucks.

I really like fresh pears, but I have always found them annoying to eat. The "skin" is kinda gritty and the shape isn't mouth friendly. Also, it is hard to find good pears IMO. Always too hard. Canned pears are consistent. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

he would love to put his cock into my dead mothers pelvis area and you are surprised he prefers canned fruit over the fresh stuff?

I prefer the canned stuff for those two only.

And it isn't "he would love to" it's "he loves to" 

11 minutes ago, best3444 said:

When is this all going down? I assume stepee gets all the left over money, too. 

This is a really cool thing to do. To go through what he has he definitely deserves this!

I think Chris is going to start planning it after I return home, which I am really hoping is Tuesday, but we will see.

I didn't see that. NO FUCKING WAY WILL I EVER EAT PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA! SICK FUCKS. 

But I have had it. and it fucking sucks. My dad got a pepperoni pizza with half pineapple. And that sick fuck literally lifted up the cheese off a slice of my pizza and hid a pineapple piece under the cheese. I literally spit out that bite of pizza. Now, that was probably out of surprise, like expecting coffee but it was OJ. Still, I don't want fruit on my pizza. 

Also, to the people who are gonna try to be smart with the last sentence, your mom is a whore.   

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

I mean like i’ve seen places put broccoli on pizza and that’s way worse.

That doesn't magically make pineapple not suck. If I was forced to pick between pineapple pizza or literal dog shit pizza I'd picked pineapple. But I'd pick neither if I could. 

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

it’s the anti pineza people that keep bringing it up in the first place

19 hours ago, stepee said:

Now I need to know Bacon’s pineapple situation asap.

19 hours ago, stepee said:

oh actually maybe he gets it on pizza 

32 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

He doesn't peel his fruit so he probably doesn't like eating the fuzz and the canned peaches are fuzzless.

No. The skin is the best part of fresh preaches. When I could get them, I'd get the canned peaches with the skin on as well.