Let's buy stepee some groceries

Chris-

57 minutes ago, Chris- said:

How’s Pokémon Snap?

Im early in obv, but it’s super chill. For some reason it reminds me of a disneyland ride, I think the music helps with that feeling, and the production values are surprisingly great. It actually looks really nice and runs great, I know it’s on rails but I’m still pleasantly surprised. Is this on the same pokémon engine as shield or something different? 

I can def see how this could get addictive later on!

• 2 weeks later...

Today I had an amazing scramble, I’m loving this new place I found for breakfast around here. It was really fucking good and just huge. This and the omelette I had last time were so good it’ll be hard to branch out and try other things but Ill try (benedict). I also got three slices of peanut butter pie and one slice of blueberry pie. I haven’t tried their pie yet so that’ll be exciting to see how it is tonight, and also to trie peanut butter pie. It looks like pumpkin pie kind of, heavy in the peanut butter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are still feeding me off and on btw. I just finished up the uber eats card with my favorite burger (nations), grilled ham and cheese, chili with cheese and onions, chocolate cream pie, lemon creme pie, blueberry cheesecake pie, and a coconut creme pie. Then I just realized I still have like $80 of free safeway money too!

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

You guys are still feeding me off and on btw. I just finished up the uber eats card with my favorite burger (nations), grilled ham and cheese, chili with cheese and onions, chocolate cream pie, lemon creme pie, blueberry cheesecake pie, and a coconut creme pie. Then I just realized I still have like $80 of free safeway money too!

I don’t know how you aren’t fat as fuck

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

@stepee any food left?  How are you doing?

Lol well the food is long gone of course besides actually I haven’t made Joe’s pupusa’s yet, keep forgetting about them! Just got back from Sprouts and got some stuff, but damn they were out of a lot. Like, they were out of salads! But that just means more chicken wings then.

Its going okay with the leg and all, still hurts like hell is the main thing. Mostly at the ankle and foot area where I’m still waiting for my foot hole to fill in. But I guess yeah I never specifically mentioned that as of about a month ago I’m doing something which could be considered a form of walking now and I completely stopped using the wheel chair. Around the house I can hobble around decently enough without a cane or the foot brace I wear out which makes living more convenient. 

I can go to a store and shop now (with help getting there, not taking public transportation or anything) but that’s about the extent before it hurts too much and I need to rest, but yeah it’s nice just being up and around the apartment a bit so that just getting a soda or whatever isn’t a huge pain in the ass.

• Like 3