Madden '22 sucks so bad

Fieldy Snutz

Angry Joe did an hour long commentary on it. It really is a fucking train wreck. They keep taking previous year's game, bugs and all, and pasting over it, tweaking it just enough to add more bugs.

They've been doing it for so long that the game is a photocopy of a photocopy of a photocopy. And we all know what that shit starts to look like. 

Further proof that the neither the NFL or EA have any integrity whatsoever.

19 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Wasn’t there a Madden back in the day where you could get a defender behind the line of scrimmage, drill the QB as soon as the ball was snapped and potentially injure them before the gameplay ended due to the penalty?

I'd say that is probably a good majority of them. I mean it's not until recently they changed the rules so as long as you didn't touch anyone it's not encroachment it's offsides. I think now they probably just call offside or like unimpeded to the QB and blow the whistle. I think the last one I played was Madden 16 so I don't remember super well.