Starfield - Information Thread, update: PC Update 1.9.47.0 now available through Steam Beta branch

SaysWho?

20 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

I booted Fallout 4. I’m actually surprised at how good the gameplay is for combat. 

I’m gonna go so far to say the thing is an underrated gem. 

You never played it before? It's a very dull game imo. I bought it not too long ago but got really bored and dropped it. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Anybody else playing this? I need someone to talk about the game with because I’m a lonely son of a bitch. 

Nope. Dropped off it hard. I had forced myself to mainline it on the promise it gets much better after beating it. Beat it, saw the twist, still thought it was mediocre and dropped off. 

then again, I thought theyve been overrated for 15 years now. Haven’t made a good, modern feeling game since New Vegas. The rest of the genre moved forward while BGS has barely improved at all, imo. 

Starfield would have felt special…. In 2014. 

9 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Nope. Dropped off it hard. I had forced myself to mainline it on the promise it gets much better after beating it. Beat it, saw the twist, still thought it was mediocre and dropped off. 

then again, I thought theyve been overrated for 15 years now. Haven’t made a good, modern feeling game since New Vegas. The rest of the genre moved forward while BGS has barely improved at all, imo. 

Starfield would have felt special…. In 2014. 

You’re dead to me

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

You’re dead to me

I’ll survive, somehow.

you have an xbox, play something better. Hundred Heroes is coming. Tales of Arise is free on Gamepass, it’s a much better game. Free yourself of Bethesda studios!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I’ll survive, somehow.

you have an xbox, play something better. Hundred Heroes is coming. Tales of Arise is free on Gamepass, it’s a much better game. Free yourself of Bethesda studios!

Youre Stupid Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

8 hours ago, stepee said:

easily the best companion!

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

I agree. And the fact that he recognizes cookies are one of man's greatest inventions is the cherry on top. 

Vasco is also a pretty damn cool robot. 

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

He is a beast to have him come with you in combat situations 

Well I did see him in action for the very first mission. I'm getting really close to beating Forbidden West today and now you have me interested in Starfield. If I play it I refuse to start over and would continue where I am. I do want to beat it. 

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

Well I did see him in action for the very first mission. I'm getting really close to beating Forbidden West today and now you have me interested in Starfield. If I play it I refuse to start over and would continue where I am. I do want to beat it. 

Don’t start over but just play it from where you left off. I’m already back to Level 10 and feeling like a  pubescent school girl who can’t wait to get home to start playing again. 

• Hype 1

Just now, Biggie said:

Don’t start over but just play it from where you left off. I’m already back to Level 10 and feeling like a  pubescent school girl who can’t wait to get home to start playing again. 

I remember being level 27 in my last playthrough. 

There’s a whole bunch of good content to play outside the main story path so there really isn’t a good reason to start over. I would definitely do the undercover UC mission stuff with the pirates and all the Nova stuff.

20 minutes ago, stepee said:

There’s a whole bunch of good content to play outside the main story path so there really isn’t a good reason to start over. I would definitely do the undercover UC mission stuff with the pirates and all the Nova stuff.

Thanks for buying that Series X. I have got so much enjoyment from it. I love it. 

• Like 1
  • Hype 1

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

The thing that sucked in my last playthrough was I was trying to romance Sarah and was making good progress then 

Hide contents

She gets killed. They didn't give me enough time lol. 

Did you not do the 

Spoiler

Hit it and Quit it side quest?