Starfield - Information Thread, update: May Update (detailed surface maps, difficulty options, display settings) to release on May 15

SaysWho?

40 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You're weird. You played Starfield for over 100 hours and then come on here and write a 10 page essay in why it's the worst game ever. I never listen or read what you say anymore. Fizzzzle nailed you 100% the other day.

When the hell did I put 100 hours into Starfield?? That's the most fucking offensive thing anyone's ever said to me!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

When the hell did I put 100 hours into Starfield?? That's the most fucking offensive thing anyone's ever said to me!

You built a ship that would take hours to make. You played a ton of it. 

27 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

???

I didn't build a ship even once, I bought it from a vendor!

Dude you printed out photographs of every alien wildlife species you found and taped them around your room irl. And you act like you weren’t invested?!

33 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Fuck. Maybe I'll get some money and get gamepass for 3 months so I can play this. I really love it and was getting far into the story which was getting interesting. 

If you buy this: 

WWW.CDKEYS.COM

Buy 3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card (Xbox One/360) ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Membership ✔️

Add it to your account and then go to subscribe to gamepass ultimate and pay for one month you will get 3 months for $32 total instead of $54 (this gets cheaper per month the more you buy at a time since you have to purchase one full priced month for the trick to work) 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

If you buy this: 

WWW.CDKEYS.COM

Buy 3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card (Xbox One/360) ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Membership ✔️

Add it to your account and then go to subscribe to gamepass ultimate and pay for one month you will get 3 months for $32 total instead of $54 (this gets cheaper per month the more you buy at a time since you have to purchase one full priced month for the trick to work) 

$32 is still steep. I was thinking of just getting one month just to beat Starfield. 

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

$32 is still steep. I was thinking of just getting one month just to beat Starfield. 

Oh well I posted that since you said 3 months :P

For one month Ultimate cheapest is still cdkeys;

WWW.CDKEYS.COM

Buy 1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PC ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️

Or, if all you want to play is Starfield with it then you can get gamepass console instead for $1 cheaper - you just miss out on the EA and Ubi stuff and a few other things 

• Hype 1

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

Oh well I posted that since you said 3 months :P

For one month Ultimate cheapest is still cdkeys;

WWW.CDKEYS.COM

Buy 1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PC ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️

Or, if all you want to play is Starfield with it then you can get gamepass console instead for $1 cheaper - you just miss out on the EA and Ubi stuff and a few other things 

I will attempt this. Thanks 

1 hour ago, stepee said:

@Biggie where u at in it btw?

I'm not just playing the straight main story. i do a main story quest. Then jump to misc. Then to missions. Then to side quest. Then to Faction quest. But I have found lots of pieces for the constellation. 

• Hype 1

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I'm not just playing the straight main story. i do a main story quest. Then jump to misc. Then to missions. Then to side quest. Then to Faction quest. But I have found lots of pieces for the constellation. 

I’ve been doing some side stuff too but probably not as much. I’m hoping there will be dlc or an expansion where I will go back and combine that with the left over side quests to make it feels like a sequel like I did with CP77.  I just did some Red Mile stuff which was real cool!

1 minute ago, stepee said:

I’ve been doing some side stuff too but probably not as much. I’m hoping there will be dlc or an expansion where I will go back and combine that with the left over expansions to make it feels like a sequel like I did with CP77.  I just did some Red Mile stuff which was real cool!

On console Red Mile chugged it's brains out. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

On console Red Mile chugged it's brains out. 

Gotta say I’ve been real happy with the pc version. Not a single crash and haven’t noticed any dips below my locked 116fps and overall just super smooth with quick load times.

41 minutes ago, stepee said:

Gotta say I’ve been real happy with the pc version. Not a single crash and haven’t noticed any dips below my locked 116fps and overall just super smooth with quick load times.

That is such a huge advantage with loading fast. They may have cleaned this up since I last played because it crashed multiple times on Series X. 116fps is so nice for gunplay, too. 

Just now, best3444 said:

That is such a huge advantage with loading fast. They may have cleaned this up since I last played because it crashed multiple times on Series X. 116fps is so nice for gunplay, too. 

Yeah it’s definitely a game where better cpus seem to help loading times more than ssd’s do, normally you don’t get that advantage on pc anymore. I guess because of all the world state loading it has to do. 

Just now, Biggie said:

Yeah Jedi Survivior

Hope you survive playing this ass game. 

Lol. There was nothing wrong with the game. It was really fun with great combat. I'm probably not going to spend money tomorrow to play Starfield.  😕 

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

I kinda feel like Starfield would be better to return to when you plan on having gamepass longer term so it doesn’t feel like you have to rush it.

I agree. I can't keep playing new games, too. I'm like a heroin addict looking for their next fix everyday.