Goldeneye 007’s lost Xbox 360 remaster has leaked—as a full-game speedrun

Jason

Apparently this will be on the Switch as well, with online multiplayer.  So I wonder if they will have online cross play and leave PlayStation in the dark. 

goldeneye-007-header.png
WWW.COMINGSOON.NET

During today's Nintendo Direct, it was announced that Goldeneye 007 will be joining the Nintendo Switch Online lineup in 2023.

29 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Apparently this will be on the Switch as well, with online multiplayer.  So I wonder if they will have online cross play and leave PlayStation in the dark.

From my understanding to get this done it was a joint venture between Microsoft and Nintendo so it's only natural Sony would be left in the [Perfect - For GDG] Dark

• Halal 1

2 hours ago, silentbob said:

goldeneye-007-header.png
WWW.COMINGSOON.NET

During today's Nintendo Direct, it was announced that Goldeneye 007 will be joining the Nintendo Switch Online lineup in 2023.

Switch is getting OG, GamePass is getting remastered, I think. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

What a great memory of starting my sophomore year in HS and this got released. Everyone was obsessed with it and we would go to each other's places to play mp etc. Good ole days. :(

Exact same for me. Sophomore year of highschool and pulling either into my house, but usually a buddy of mine who had one of those gigantic for the time rear projection TVs that looked like absolute shit. Good times.

• Halal 1