What Are You Reading or Listening To?

• 2 weeks later...

recently finished: Beneath by Jeremy Robinson, The Seven by Brian Keene, Serpent by David Wood, and two Truths and a Lie by April Henry

now working on Last Resort by Josh Reynolds , Kronos by Jeremy Robinson, Firefly: Big Damn Hero by James Lovegrove, Space Academy Dropout by CT Phipps, and The Shadow Glass by Josh Winning (and one or two others but I can't remember titles at the moment) 

Change of tact and ended up reading a book called The Ghost in three days. Really entertaining, well paced thriller. After all the news about it, I’m going to read Shackleton’s Boat Journey, which we have for some reason.

I was looking for something to read and I’ve got about 9 books I’ve acquired over the past few years I haven’t even looked at. 

Finished reading an advanced copy of The Housemaid by Freida McFadden...holy crap was it good. Domestic psychological thriller. 

have also added several other books into my rotation, including The Siege of X-41, The Big Dark Sky (new Koontz book coming this summer), and The Steel Shark (4th book in the Joe Tesla series...wild series where the hero suffers from extreme agoraphobia) 

Just finished reading (finally) Dave Grohl’s The Storyteller It’s a fun read with a lot of “it’s a fucking small world” moments that keep happening to him. Fun stories from childhood, early band/travels, Nirvana, his kids/mom, musician encounters/friendships and about being a convicted felon in Australia (won’t ruin it) Now I’m reading his mom’s book and her interviews with parents of other musicians.

Finished True Evil last night. Something about Iles' books, I just plow through them. I also finished up Powers and Thrones a couple days ago. Another excellent and exciting history read from Dan Jones. Why he's one of my favorites.

Now reading Eight Days in May: The Final Collapse of the Third Reich by Volker Ullrich and The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James.