Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

3 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I bet a year from now, when Biden is in office, Twitter will still be censoring trumps tweets claiming that he’s still the rightful POTUS. 

Ill take bets on that. 

The claim. Not Twitter censoring it. I won’t take that bet.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Every responsible news organization would have cut away from this fucktard the second he said "if you count the illegally cast votes..."

MSNBC did

Just now, GeneticBlueprint said:

"Observers in Philadelphia have to sit so far away that they need to use binoculars to observe."

Fuckin' lol. I know it's not true but if there are pictures of this I want to see them right fucking now because I need a laugh.

bird popcorn GIF by Cheezburger  

Just now, GeneticBlueprint said:

"Observers in Philadelphia have to sit so far away that they need to use binoculars to observe."

Fuckin' lol. I know it's not true but if there are pictures of this I want to see them right fucking now because I need a laugh.

That is what they sued over that they wouldn't let the GOP observers have binoculars to watch. But the fucking counting process is being live streamed...