Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

15 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

So so so weird that a simple fact that Sanders endorsed someone's primary opponent can't even be accepted. It HAS to be deflected/denounced/mocked but never ever directly addressed.

It's possible to endorse someone else in a primary but come in to support the winner in the general election

Don't be a hack

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

Women and blacks need to know their place and vote for Sanders.

Dude on my Facebook basically said that black folks are voting out of emotion for Biden which is so weird to me because the knock against Biden's support is that it ISN'T passionate and that Bernie is the one that has passionate supporters. I asked him that how does he expect Bernie to unite the party if he's the nominee if all his supporters do is belittle and insult the rest of the party? He ignored the question. 

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Dude on my Facebook basically said that black folks are voting out of emotion for Biden which is so weird to me because the knock against Biden's support is that it ISN'T passionate and that Bernie is the one that has passionate supporters. I asked him that how does he expect Bernie to unite the party if he's the nominee if all his supporters do is belittle and insult the rest of the party? He ignored the question. 

Black voters are amongst the most pragmatic based on survey data. The notion that it’s emotionally driven is so daft and makes me think the guy doesn’t know too many Black people either :lol:

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Black voters are amongst the most pragmatic based on survey data. The notion that it’s emotionally driven is so daft and makes me think the guy doesn’t know too many Black people either :lol:

Hardly any of the black people I’m friends with at work are voting. Granted most of them are young, but it kills me. They’re the ones who need to be voting the most. And it’s like they don’t care enough to. 

27 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Hardly any of the black people I’m friends with at work are voting. Granted most of them are young, but it kills me. They’re the ones who need to be voting the most. And it’s like they don’t care enough to. 

How young? Under 30? Because the youth vote seems to be down amongst ALL demos this year while going up vs the others.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

How young? Under 30? Because the youth vote seems to be down amongst ALL demos this year while going up vs the others.

A lot of them, yeah. And to clarify, several of my younger white coworkers don’t vote, either. But I know quite a few who do. 

These women will talk about tv shows and celebrity gossip all day long, but they don’t know shit about what’s going on in the country. 

I strongly encouraged one of my black friends who’s moving to Dallas in a couple weeks to vote. She’s 27. Said she’s voted before, but not regularly. She did say she’d vote this year. Texas could really use the blue votes. 

6 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Youth vote has been up? I thought all age demos were.

Most black voters my age don't want Biden at all. Warren, Kamala, Bernie, those have been the candidates I've seem the most passionate support for.

59 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Most black voters my age don't want Biden at all. Warren, Kamala, Bernie, those have been the candidates I've seem the most passionate support for.

About that..

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

All ages are up, I showed this pages and pages ago. It's just that genx and boomers are up way way more.

2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Sanders is one of the few white office holders who endorsed Jesse's 1988 campaign for president

I wonder if this younger influx of progressives of color will be who takes the mantle in the future, garnering support from all corners like Obama.