Leaked: PS+ August Lineup - Hunter’s Arena: Legends, PvZ: Battle for Neighborville, and Tennis World Tour 2

Brian

1 minute ago, DarkStar189 said:

I mean... I know I'm going to eagerly click "Add to Library" to each one of those. But I'm never going to play them.

I used to do that but now with game pass and pc freebies, it’s just too much clutter, so I stopped claiming everything I could. 

I just think is there REALLY a time with all the games I own already even that I’ll ever want to actually sit down and play Tennis World 2 and naaaaa.

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I used to do that but now with game pass and pc freebies, it’s just too much clutter, so I stopped claiming everything I could. 

I just think is there REALLY a time with all the games I own already even that I’ll ever want to actually sit down and play Tennis World 2 and naaaaa.

Part of me does it thinking as my son gets older, maybe he will want to play some of them....it's a nice lie I tell myself haha. I know he probably won't care about 75% of the games. 

1 hour ago, DarkStar189 said:

Part of me does it thinking as my son gets older, maybe he will want to play some of them....it's a nice lie I tell myself haha. I know he probably won't care about 75% of the games. 

lol well that is actually a better reason than I could come up with!