Jamie Foxx Returning to next Spider-Man as Electro

TwinIon

9 minutes ago, number305 said:

This seems very weird. They have the same actor for j. K. As the 1st series, now a same villain from the 2nd series. Maybe they are setting up a live action multiverse. 

Not sure they need the gimmick. But would be fun to see Toby suit up again. 

there were rumours of him appearing in Morbius because you see an image of Toby’s Spiderman in an alley scene in the trailer. 

so I tend to think they are going Multiverse for this next phase of the Marvel Universe movie phase

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

there were rumours of him appearing in Morbius because you see an image of Toby’s Spiderman in an alley scene in the trailer. 

so I tend to think they are going Multiverse for this next phase of the Marvel Universe movie phase

Ugh.  I had forgotten about Morbius.  So much for 2021 being a better year.  

1344890.jpg
WWW.EXPRESS.CO.UK

SPIDER-MAN star Andrew Garfield is allegedly "signed on" to cameo in a future MCU multiverse movie.

Plus that Marvel want to top DC’s The Flash and its multiple Batmans by bringing in some pre-MCU Marvel characters.

The only other big cameo i can think of that would be AWESOME would be if Wesley Snipes returned as blade! If they could get him to return Hugh Jackman as Wolverine but i don't see that happening unfortunately...

@skillzdadirecta Can you think of any that you would like to see?

23 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Blade is very possible because Snipes I believe is to play the father to Mahershala Ali ‘s Blade. FUCK!!! I wonder if it would allow the Netflix shows to join the action and dare I say Deadpool

Getting Charlie Cox onto the big screen, even if it's brief, would be pretty dope.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Getting Charlie Cox onto the big screen, even if it's brief, would be pretty dope.

1 hour ago, Brick said:

How about Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin? That's who I want to see if Daredevil is still considered canon. 

They had to wait a certain amount of time after Netflix cancelled those shows before they can be used again so we should have some news soon.

• 1 month later...