Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered (campaign only) expected to release tomorrow

Commissar SFLUFAN

While I don't mind that this is coming out (hated how the original remake was exclusive to the top tier bundle of that release's main game), not entirely sure it warrants $30 either. Maybe, MAYBE $20 tops but if they really wanted to capitalize on earnings, they would have released this for $10-15, then it would have been a no brainer to so many people and in essence they would have sold much more. 

Thank you Activision for wanting to provide us with spectacle, but GTFO with your greed!

8 hours ago, SoberChef said:

While I don't mind that this is coming out (hated how the original remake was exclusive to the top tier bundle of that release's main game), not entirely sure it warrants $30 either. Maybe, MAYBE $20 tops but if they really wanted to capitalize on earnings, they would have released this for $10-15, then it would have been a no brainer to so many people and in essence they would have sold much more. 

Thank you Activision for wanting to provide us with spectacle, but GTFO with your greed!

did they confirm $30? that sounds logical, but i read on the COD subreddit is was going to be $20. 

For anyone playing COD: MW19 the remastered version also comes with an OG Ghost operator skin and a bunch of other cosmetics. 

Meanwhile it's not available on Xbox/PC for another month...fucking priceless, dumb bastards!

Like, I'm just wondering, did someone, ANYONE at Activision happen to say "Hey, maybe it should be released day & date on all platforms, especially considering the pandemic?" or did just some higher up said "Fuck that noise!"?

43 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

Well don’t come crying to me when you can’t DL the offerings and then never play them. 

But I wanted it on PC, not shitty console. And you act like PS+ is free. What you said was dumb. Also, until the FF7 demo, I basically haven't used my PS4 since like RDR2 in 2018.

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

But I wanted it on PC, not shitty console. And you act like PS+ is free. What you said was dumb. Also, until the FF7 demo, I basically haven't used my PS4 since like RDR2 in 2018.

My post is a stupid joke about how most of the PS+ titles go unplayed.

17 hours ago, SoberChef said:

Meanwhile it's not available on Xbox/PC for another month...fucking priceless, dumb bastards!

Like, I'm just wondering, did someone, ANYONE at Activision happen to say "Hey, maybe it should be released day & date on all platforms, especially considering the pandemic?" or did just some higher up said "Fuck that noise!"?

dont only blame activision, blame sony too. they paid for the exclusivity bc after what? 7+ years of dominating the console market they still feel they need to pull this shit.... like they didnt sell enough PS4 consoles this gen. 

The lack of multiplayer is a little disappointing, but understandable that they don't want to split things off from the current game, and they can just add more MW2 maps to the current game. 

I do hope they add in the Spec Ops missions though, since that's not matchmaking, as it's only with one friend, so it shouldn't split the community at all. Would be very nice if it has crossplay too, and while the PS4 exclusivity for a month sucks, maybe that's wht Spec Ops isn't in yet, because once Xbox and PC have access to the game, then Spec Ops can open up for crossplay purposes. I mean probably not, but would be nice.