Ozzy Osbourne Diagnosed With Parkinson’s Disease

Jason

18 hours ago, Dodger said:

I've had tickets to go see his farewell tour in Vegas for like 3 years now as it keeps getting post poned. Try to not die before I get to go. 

You missed your chance to really see him long ago.  The last two times I saw him (the final one being 4 years ago) he couldn't do it anymore.  He just cant do it anymore... but he keeps getting on stage.  

16 minutes ago, number305 said:

You missed your chance to really see him long ago.  The last two times I saw him (the final one being 4 years ago) he couldn't do it anymore.  He just cant do it anymore... but he keeps getting on stage.  

Last time I saw him was like an Ozzfest 2002 (possibly 2004) and even back then he could barely move.

I'm trying to recall his book, which is fantastic by the way, but he had something else leading up to the TV show and he basically says the heavy medication he was on during that time ravaged the fuck out of him...the results being how he was on that show. Obviously he was never a clear-spoken, normal dude, but if you've seen him after those show years, he vastly improved actually. Unfortunately I don't remember what ailment particularly.

Either way, Black Sabbath is my favorite band and I'll always be sad for any member's misfortune, no matter what. They were an incredible band in every regard and I can't overstate how much they've meant to me both musically and lyrically since I was a kid. If anyone is interested and hasn't seen it, here's a good reminder of how fucking good and raw Ozzy was: