DOJ blocked 2018 report on white supremacist terrorism from Congress

2 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

I don’t agree. Hate is the problem. Target hate groups, from neo Nazi’s all the way to Antifa, and you might actually get something done. 

Hate is part of the problem... hate doesn't account for inner city violence, suicides and accidental deaths that would have been averted if guns weren't so easy to get in this country. Other countries have hate groups including neo nazis and Antifa (if you want to label them a hate group) too... GUNS are the problem.

1 minute ago, TheGreatGamble said:

I don’t agree. Hate is the problem. Target hate groups, from neo Nazi’s all the way to Antifa, and you might actually get something done. 

We can’t target hate groups when the President is their leader and they’ve infiltrated law enforcement.

13 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

Yup , the fact that some dont shows how jaded we have become.

It's also that people want to differentiate those types of mass murders from the types that are generating all those thoughts and prayers. The issue there is that we already have a word for those attacks and that's terrorism. Problem there is that, for some very white people reason, many don't want to label these attacks as such.

13 hours ago, SimpleG said:

Yup , the fact that some dont shows how jaded we have become.

That’s because we view it as domestic violence. I think many of us see mass shootings as more of a random violence with random victims.

13 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Hate only exists in America.

No, but it is certainly a bigger problem than anywhere else in NA. 

3 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

That’s because we view it as domestic violence. I think many of us see mass shootings as more of a random violence with random victims.

No, but it is certainly a bigger problem than anywhere else in NA. 

Apparently it's a bigger problem than anywhere in any hemisphere for some reason even though nobody can actually quantify it.