Swedish Startup to Bring Pogo Sticks to S.F. as E-Scooter Alternative

Have these people been to San Francisco?  You couldn't pay me to try and go down some of those hills on a pogo stick.  I wonder if there's just a hidden webcam in all of them and their real business is monetizing epic fail videos of tech bros eating shit on youtube.  

• Haha 1

Imagine jumping along on a pogo stick and hitting a slippery spot(aka shit on the ground) then having the stick whip out from under you as you fall on your back.  No thanks lol.  Rather take my chances on a scooter.  Glad I don't have to worry about either though :lol:

9 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Imagine jumping along on a pogo stick and hitting a slippery spot(aka shit on the ground) then having the stick whip out from under you as you fall on your back.  No thanks lol.  Rather take my chances on a scooter.  Glad I don't have to worry about either though :lol:

Is it homeless shit?

2 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

Have these people been to San Francisco?  You couldn't pay me to try and go down some of those hills on a pogo stick.  I wonder if there's just a hidden webcam in all of them and their real business is monetizing epic fail videos of tech bros eating shit on youtube.  

No webcam, just a speaker blaring this on loop while you ride: