Denver Votes to Decriminalize Magic Mushrooms

Initiative 301 would instruct city and county officials to treat psilocybin mushroom use, possession, or home growing by those 21 and older as "the lowest law enforcement priority" would and forbid the city from spending tax money pursuing criminal penalties on these same adults. Local police and prosecutors could still enforce laws against psilocybin sales.

The measure would also establish a Psilocybin Mushroom Policy Review Panel that would study the effects of decriminalization and then make policy recommendations.

https://reason.com/2019/05/06/denver-votes-on-decriminalizing-magic-mushrooms-tomorrow/

Never tried them but my cousin has and says they are trippy as hell. She vapes nightly like I do with marijuana and haven’t come anywhere near tripping ballz on. The one big thing I wonder is if they can be vaped/smoked and assume they are only edible at the moment. So that shit would stay in your system for a huge amount of time, if they are like a marijuana edible. 

58 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

wtf!!

Wherever on the body a user injects the drug, blood vessels burst and surrounding tissue dies, sometimes falling off the bone in chunks.That side effect has earned krokodil its other nickname: the zombie drug. The typical life span of an addict is just two or three years.

http://time.com/3398086/the-worlds-deadliest-drug-inside-a-krokodil-cookhouse/

You shed the pounds very fast!

• Jason changed the title to Denver Votes to Decriminalize Magic Mushrooms