Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson teases that he is meeting with Kevin Feige re: MCU

The rock is no stranger to Disney.  If they could get him in the MCU it would be huge.  I wonder how that would affect the long in development Black Adam project...  However I really didn't hear anything in what he said that showed he was getting into the MCU.  He said that they had been trying to connect for dinner for a long time and it had not happened yet.  

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Well he's already played Hercules once :p

Namor is a good choice but as I said in the other thread, he should play The Champion of the Universe... he would be a great addition to the Guardians.

I still say that Daniel Dae Kim would be perfect for Namor with the only thing going against him being his age.

Eh...I feel like they've been doing really well with bringing in people who aren't super-well known so that you can't really associate the character with the actor. And it'd be hard to not see any character of his as The Rock.

It's too early to hire Dwayne, imo. If he can't be a higher profile character from XMen or FF4, it'd be a waste to have him play some one-shot villain or hero in a standalone flik, imo.

Save him for something more meaningful, and if it is too early for XMen/ff4 stuff, then give him Super-Skrull or Kang (who I think are going to be the big baddies for the upcoming Secret Wars phase).

2 hours ago, IdeaOfEvil said:

It's too early to hire Dwayne, imo. If he can't be a higher profile character from XMen or FF4, it'd be a waste to have him play some one-shot villain or hero in a standalone flik, imo.

Save him for something more meaningful, and if it is too early for XMen/ff4 stuff, then give him Super-Skrull or Kang (who I think are going to be the big baddies for the upcoming Secret Wars phase).

Id much rather him be a one off character. Like @Jason said he is pretty much The Rock in every movie. 

18 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Secret Wars phase? Did I miss something? Is that official? What does Kang have to do with Secret Wars? What the hell is going on???

What are you talking about?

Besides Russo Brothers saying it would be a dream project i couldn't find anything else.

7 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

What are you talking about?

Besides Russo Brothers saying it would be a dream project i couldn't find anything else.

I didn't say Secret Wars was coming... someone else said it a couple of posts above mine.  They said it like it was a foregone conclusion.