What PC games are you guys looking forward to?

Oh jeez, I guess: 

Metro if reviews are good

Whatever is next for Bethesda other than Fallout 76 (unless that surprises me)

Hitman

Honestly beyond that I'm not sure. Metro isn't even a sure thing for me. I'm looking forward to Red Dead, but it's console only. I'd love for MS to release the Master Chief Collection for PC. 

The rest of the year is pretty slow for PC specific releases I guess, but at the same time the only real sure-buys for me on the other machines are Smash and probably Dragon Quest (along with Red Dead). 

This entire fall/winter isn’t that exciting, it’s early next year that is looking good. Metro isn’t even out this year so it’s just Horizon 4, Spider-man, Read Dead 2, Life is Strange 2, AC, Bloodstained, and a couple switch games that I’ll get but am not overly excited about. Which is still more than enough to play, but it’s light compared to other years. Probably a lot of games running away from Red Dead Redemption 2.

36 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

Oh jeez, I guess: 

Metro if reviews are good

Whatever is next for Bethesda other than Fallout 76 (unless that surprises me)

Hitman

Honestly beyond that I'm not sure. Metro isn't even a sure thing for me. I'm looking forward to Red Dead, but it's console only. I'd love for MS to release the Master Chief Collection for PC. 

The rest of the year is pretty slow for PC specific releases I guess, but at the same time the only real sure-buys for me on the other machines are Smash and probably Dragon Quest (along with Red Dead). 

I would love to have the Master Chief collection on PC!

These aren't PC exclusive or anything, but here's a shortlist of games that have piqued my interest:

The Last Night
Praey for the Gods
Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption
Blasphemous

Witchfire
Atomic Heart

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

DMC5 and REMake 2. They should look pretty slick on PC with RE engine powering them.

In the Valley of the Gods. I just finished Firewatch and really enjoyed it. Want some more from Campo Santo.

BF5. No more season pass bullshit and meaningful gameplay changes. I'm on board.

Yakuza 0. Yakuza on PC and for only $20. What more needs to be said.

Halo Infinite. It's a ways off, but Halo coming back to PC is a big deal. The new engine and a return to the franchise's roots has me hyped.

20 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

DMC5 and REMake 2. They should look pretty slick on PC with RE engine powering them.

In the Valley of the Gods. I just finished Firewatch and really enjoyed it. Want some more from Campo Santo.

BF5. No more season pass bullshit and meaningful gameplay changes. I'm on board.

Yakuza 0. Yakuza on PC and for only $20. What more needs to be said.

Halo Infinite. It's a ways off, but Halo coming back to PC is a big deal. The new engine and a return to the franchise's roots has me hyped.

Have you seen the backlash BF 5 is getting? 

11 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Bunch of alt right trolls who are trashing the game because they don't want women in their games. They need to grow up and move on 

That was what popped in my mind also because when I watched the trailer I enjoyed it! The game probably has a mile long list of unrealistic stuff that didn't happen in WW II so why have a issue with something so irrelevant? I would rather have a fun game compared to a boring 100% realistic game. 

20 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

That was what popped in my mind also because when I watched the trailer I enjoyed it! The game probably has a mile long list of unrealistic stuff that didn't happen in WW II so why have a issue with something so irrelevant? I would rather have a fun game compared to a boring 100% realistic game. 

Yup, absolutely. Also here is a wonderful breakdown by Digital Foundry: 

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2018-hands-on-with-battlefield-5s-closed-alpha