The Mariners

thewhyteboar

1 minute ago, Dodger said:

Damn I thought that was gone

My seats are about mid way up the 1st baseline, so fortunately not much pucker time for me as my vantage point made it clear just off the bat it was short 😂

6 minutes ago, Dodger said:

@sblfilmsget ready you’re starting game 4

For real. Poor Luis. Wondering if he’s had an issue the last few weeks as his command has disappeared, this game being the worst. Hopefully nothing serious, but feels likely he is also done for the ALCS.

Astros/Sox tied up 1-1

Dusty Baker shows why he never wins the big one again. Instead of going to the relievers to get through the second inning and given Odo or Greinke time to warm up like they are accustomed to. Instead you give a guy who hasn’t been particularly good all year long a situation he has never had to deal with all while being silently rushed by everybody involved.

This is going to be a weird series as both teams are loaded with offense and very little reliable starting pitching at this point. The bullpens and the management of them will be critical.

The edge there certainly goes to the Red Sox as Cora simply put is way better with strategy, finding the right balance between the eye test and the analytics.