The Mariners

thewhyteboar

@ManUtdRedDevilswould you rather Boston lose and having the WC game at Yankee stadium but possibly having to play the much better Jays, or Boston win and play a lease team at Fenway?

For me, I’d rather get Boston at Fenway than Toronto at Yankee Stadium

Astros were at 89.5 wins at the sports books in Vegas to start the season, so 95 wins is solidly over expectations. Turns out this organization continues be quite good at developing talent.

Can’t wait to see Jeremy Peña next season as there is about a 1% chance Correa resigns in Houston since he’s wanting 8+ years and Jimmy Crane doesn’t do more than 6 years.

Hoping Eovaldi has a good game. He played high school ball for our local high school team, so I’ve been following his career.

Also hoping Cole gives up a 5 spot through 4 as punishment for going to the evil empire.

A fitting end to the Yankees season. Coming off a huge high with a walk off against the Rays, the team basically no shows. I am sure Boone is gone, but Cashman should be relieved of his GM duties. He started this rebuild, found a young core, and failed to build around it. Now that core outside of Judge, all regressed and the Yankees are back in no man’s land. Talented enough to squeak in the playoffs but not good enough to win it. 

Sad Ben Affleck GIF