The Mariners

thewhyteboar

2 hours ago, johnny said:

yankees fans crying on social media about how they’ve been tortured for so long. like they aren’t the winningest franchise in baseball and constantly make the playoffs. 

Believe me, this is better than growing up in NJ in the 80’s - 90’s when the Yankees were fucking terrible and I still heard nothing except about how good they were historically. It’s like hanging out from someone from Belgrade who never shuts up about how awesome the Ottoman Empire was.

@rc0101the two times the Dodgers scored were when I went to grab a drink, and when I dozed off. Apparently my attention was too much for the Dodgers to handle.

Here at Minute Maid, Astros on the board first ❤️

6 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

@rc0101the two times the Dodgers scored were when I went to grab a drink, and when I dozed off. Apparently my attention was too much for the Dodgers to handle.

Here at Minute Maid, Astros on the board first ❤️

Please drink through and/or sleep through the division series! Thanks!

Have fun! But sorry I can’t wish your team good luck. 

20 minutes ago, rc0101 said:

Please drink through and/or sleep through the division series! Thanks!

Have fun! But sorry I can’t wish your team good luck. 

I mean, I’m sure it would be easier to get over if your team had won a World Series in a real season 👀

White Sox are not a good team, which made me nervous given the Astros penchant to struggle against bad teams.

NOT TODAY SATAN

6 minutes ago, rc0101 said:

By not cheating? 

Spider tack says HELLO

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

White Sox are not a good team, which made me nervous given the Astros penchant to struggle against bad teams.

NOT TODAY SATAN

Spider tack says HELLO

Didn’t see their name mentioned in the commissioners report that you all love to wave around. :hmm:

Lance McCullers is great, and still getting better post TJ surgery.

White Sox would be an 80 win team if they played even in the AL West, which is not a particularly great division 😂

Gio has given the Astros fits though, so we will see how the offense handles things tomorrow.

26 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

How do you translate “Bang Bang Bang” into Canadian?

Poubelle is the French word for garbage can so I bet they used a bell.  The French are too snooty for a garbage can. Someone should listen for ringing. 

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

1996 - 1999. Living in the past is good when that’s all a gazillion dollars buys you I guess. 🤷‍♀️

True. It must be nice to be in the shittiest division in baseball where all it takes to win is being mediocre. 

• Haha 1

Gio vs Framber about to roll. Building is loud. Looks like everybody in my section pregamed 😂

And guy on concourse got really mad that I wouldn’t take my hat off during the national anthem. Never actually experienced anybody care enough to say anything and I’ve been hat on since I was a teenager!