The Mariners

thewhyteboar

While Atlanta certainly can win, the Dodgers are going to run Max and Walker out there these next two games. If the Dodgers hitters can finally string together a few good games…that is not good for Atlanta.

At least Atlanta will have CFM on the bump in a close out game, which history has shown is a good omen ❤️

Getting all my work done early today so the wife and I can hit up the street fest before Game 6. Nervous excitement for sure.

11 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

While Atlanta certainly can win, the Dodgers are going to run Max and Walker out there these next two games. If the Dodgers hitters can finally string together a few good games…that is not good for Atlanta.

At least Atlanta will have CFM on the bump in a close out game, which history has shown is a good omen ❤️

Getting all my work done early today so the wife and I can hit up the street fest before Game 6. Nervous excitement for sure.

Enjoy the game!

Bassitt telling the truth. One day everybody will admit that sign stealing with illicit means was as ubiquitous as sticky stuff. Some people were just the sunscreen and rosin level, and others were spider tack and custom formulation levels.

3 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I love how desperate Houston is trying to rewrite that history.  Asterisks better be giving @sblfilms free playoff tickets for all his hard work. 

season 4 friends GIF

I can’t believe you think I could be bought off with playoff tickets

Nah man, I’m on the payroll now 😎

A great breakdown of why it’s dumb to crap on Altuve ❤️ People who actually paid attention knew this, but amazing how many “baseball fans” don’t know anything about what went on.

The Astros have 4 starting pitchers (including Lance) who would have started every game of this playoff run who are 27 or younger and have at least 5 years before free agency. The only major piece of this WS bound team that (probably) won’t be back is Carlos Correa.

Obviously a big loss, but no reason Jim Crane can’t write some big checks next year with Correa, Greinke, and Verlander coming off the books which is about $80 million in payroll for the 2021 season.

The Astros should expect to remain a top contender for the AL West for a while.

I have really fallen in love with this dude and this Braves team when against all the conventional wisdom, they got aggressive before the trade deadline to somehow replace one of the absolute best players in baseball.

And they did it! All the while, the Dodgers use their massive resources to squeak by the Giants in the DS. 

I have my game 7 tickets and I genuinely hope it goes the distance no matter the eventual outcome. I’m going to miss baseball 😭