The Mariners

thewhyteboar

I went to the “select a seat” event at Minute Maid Park today where you can upgrade your season ticket seats. Most interesting thing was finding out how much the seats behind home plate cost. $51k each for the first row for the season.

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I went to the “select a seat” event at Minute Maid Park today where you can upgrade your season ticket seats. Most interesting thing was finding out how much the seats behind home plate cost. $51k each for the first row for the season.

I didn’t like the view from behind plate. 

12 hours ago, johnny said:

not joking, not sure i can be a fan of them if they go to Vegas. our owner is a fucking dickhead. oakland wants to have a new ballpark and a’s are arguing over little bullshit. 

I'm sure the state of Nevada will be suckered convinced into paying for another venue because we want to prove that pro-sports leagues work here still. 

Had anybody ever got the kind of money Wander Franco just signed for after playing not even HALF a season worth of games :o

Guy is great though and nice to see that crappy org actually pay a player

Rangers get Semien for 7/175.

Correa is quickly running out of teams who could offer him the $$$ and years he is looking for. I would say the Astros went from a 10% chance of resigning him to somewhere in the 35% range. Still feels like Detroit is the landing spot for him.

57 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Sucks to lose Semien but we still have young talent (and apparently money) to land someone good as a replacement. Still this sucks to see

Gausman is a heck of a get though!