The Mariners

thewhyteboar

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

6 runs in the first inning. This gonna be a fun series. 

ALCS preview off to the races with a Judge walkoff and comeback win for the Yankees. What a game, even though I don’t like the outcome.

My biggest complaint about Dusty Baker is that he is supposed to be Mr. Old School feel guy, and he left clearly bad Pressly out there to make more traffic on the bases.

And yes, you put Judge on and roll the dice with Rizzo.

10 minutes ago, rc0101 said:

Why would you pitch to him 3-0? 

Dusty Baker is the reason I ain’t worried about the Astros.  He makes Boone look decent. 

Felt the same watching that pitch selection. If you don’t want to throw in the zone, just walk him. 

18 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Lol judge is having a record season and Yankees still refused to pay him $21M. Gonna enjoy this season because I think this will be his last year with the Yankees. 

That would be a huge mistake 

Donald Trump GIF

Cristian Javier is inexplicably relegated to the bullpen and for spot starts as the Astros #7 starter on the depth chart, but kid is magic. He’s going to win a Cy Young during his career. May be the best of the young guns the Astros have (McCullers, Valdez, Urquidy, Garcia) when all is said and done. An absolute steal.

33 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The fight for 3rd place in the weakest division in baseball is HOT

Angels are a joke. They play in a fake city, their name is fake, their stadium looks like an airport concourse, and their uniforms look like a Sega game that couldn't get the official license.

That shit was intentional. They were planning to start Suarez, then last night decided to pull him and instead have a reliever start. Guess what the reliever does, and guess who is now pitching? 

7IJ3MHX.jpg

• True 1