Official Destiny 2 Thread - Blad's Best Friend Club, update: significant layoffs hit Bungie, including composer Michael Salvatori

NeoJoe

1 minute ago, mo1518 said:

That was very good. 

It also makes me think as much as we all love our current guns and armors, it's probably best to just delete all that shit cause it ain't coming out of the vault ever again in one week. 

And if you do find that you need it you can just purchase one from the collections book. Or am I misunderstanding how that works?

18 minutes ago, mo1518 said:

That was very good. 

It also makes me think as much as we all love our current guns and armors, it's probably best to just delete all that shit cause it ain't coming out of the vault ever again in one week. 

but we just got 200 extra slots....

16 minutes ago, eggydoo said:

but we just got 200 extra slots....

Yeah, you know that won't last very long. 

33 minutes ago, Anzo said:

And if you do find that you need it you can just purchase one from the collections book. Or am I misunderstanding how that works?

Yup. The fact that Y1 armor and guns don't take the new mods is probably what kills them. Midnight Coup will still be good, sure, but it's down one perk and mods compared to every Y2 gun. Y1 armor is literally just cosmetic from this point on, instead of just being jokingly cosmetic. 

1 hour ago, bladimir2k said:

He is!!! We need to complete leviathan!

Maybe this weekend since my plans changed. Logistically I can probably only raid during day since its in my bedroom and my wife would get angry with me talking while she's trying to sleep lol.

Just now, eggydoo said:

Maybe this weekend since my plans changed. Logistically I can probably only raid during day since its in my bedroom and my wife would get angry with me talking while she's trying to sleep lol.

Join that PC LFG discord group.. literally just completed leviathan in an hour and actually had midnight coup drop in dogs!

- They either changed heavy drops or its bugged... barely any heavy drops for yellow bars right now in the Raid, not sure if it's like that anywhere else

- They changed the revive timer from 30 seconds to 2:30 seconds in the raid

14 minutes ago, bladimir2k said:

Join that PC LFG discord group.. literally just completed leviathan in an hour and actually had midnight coup drop in dogs!

- They either changed heavy drops or its bugged... barely any heavy drops for yellow bars right now in the Raid, not sure if it's like that anywhere else

- They changed the revive timer from 30 seconds to 2:30 seconds in the raid

Yep they said heavy rarely drops at all now.  Hope they bring back synths.

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

I’ve since long ago deleted D2 off my PS4 but just out of curiosity what exactly did I get with the $99 digital deluxe version I downloaded wayyy back last September 6, 2017? I’m assuming none of this. 

You would have assumed correctly. 

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

I’ve since long ago deleted D2 off my PS4 but just out of curiosity what exactly did I get with the $99 digital deluxe version I downloaded wayyy back last September 6, 2017? I’m assuming none of this. 

You got the two expansions that are now old. If you were to reinstall it you would get this latest 2.0.0 update with the updated weapon system and stuff. Your progression would be halted come Sept 4th however. 

There isn’t a whole lot to do this week is there? 

Flashpoint, Nightfall (for which I’m not entirely sure I received rewards?), a single strike and 3 crucible matches. 

Calm before the storm I suppose. 

I’m mildly kicking myself for not taking greater advantage of the 2x and 3x Valor weekends. I’m mi-Mythic level now and with a couple more hours of grind I could have masterworked that Solstice Leg piece. Now it will likely never get done.  ?

15 hours ago, bladimir2k said:

my mind is so confused... go take out a shotgun... whispers comes out... lol

This was me all last night! :sun:

13 hours ago, Brick said:

Sucks we don't have Achievements on PC. Oh well, I'll take my extra FOV and keyboard and mouse aiming. 

And you know 60fps+ really helps. 

16 minutes ago, Anzo said:

Flashpoint, Nightfall (for which I’m not entirely sure I received rewards?), a single strike and 3 crucible matches. 

Calm before the storm I suppose. 

I’m mildly kicking myself for not taking greater advantage of the 2x and 3x Valor weekends. I’m mi-Mythic level now and with a couple more hours of grind I could have masterworked that Solstice Leg piece. Now it will likely never get done.  ?

No point imo.  You're gonna get newer cooler looking higher power armor now that the cap will be 500.  I got the Forsaken chest piece for my warlock after finishing flashpoint last night and it looks good :cool:.

Ran around with prometheus lens to work on the  catalyst I got, and paired it with perfect paradox. Both use special ammo, so kinetic ammo was doing nothing for me, but that's the only thing that would drop. Wonder if hidden juggler is still on to some degree. Anyways, prometheus chews up ammo, so I was constantly out. Using double energy weapons is certainly a risk/reward situation, but it was fun running around with a shotgun primary again. 

1 minute ago, Anzo said:

Flasphoint is dropping a forsaken gear reward... I believe Nightfall and strikes will give you rewards but now at the end when you beat them, not entirely sure as we've always gotten some rewards that show up at the end. I'm only assuming because when we beat the NF last night I got two 380 drops.

Yeah but other than that there is nothing to do, excitement kinda of deflated quickly after we finished those. lol. I'll wait until the PvP dust settles before I go into it.

Wouldn't mind doing raids this week though, maybe try some prestige lairs or another prestige leviathan run. I still have that acrius quest that is bothering me even though I don't care for it! lol

8 minutes ago, mo1518 said:

so kinetic ammo was doing nothing for me, but that's the only thing that would drop.

Yeah noticed this last night as well, kinetic ammo drops constantly. Heavy ammo rarely drops from a yellow but are dropping more often from low level enemies. I literally had a thrall drop 3 heavy ammos after i killed him. Energy ammo is definitely not dropping as often.

16 minutes ago, Anzo said:

A perk on my forsaken helmet increased the amount of special ammo that dropped from enemies. I activated that in a strike this morning and it was RAINING green bricks. 

Edit: Squad Goals ?

https://twitter.com/Madhatter_Kim/status/1034625356530167809

Holy shit I want that scout. This is why random rolls are awesome.