Official Destiny 2 Thread - Blad's Best Friend Club, update: significant layoffs hit Bungie, including composer Michael Salvatori

NeoJoe

8 hours ago, mo1518 said:

40:00 - 1:22:00 - bungie employees are surprisingly bad at their own game. 

When DeeJ didn't know about the Lucky Pants that's about the time I turned the stream off.  You're the community manager of a game and you don't know all the exotics?  There's not a whole bunch to know to start with.

8 hours ago, mo1518 said:

40:00 - 1:22:00 - bungie employees are surprisingly bad at their own game. 

When DeeJ didn't know about the Lucky Pants that's about the time I turned the stream off.  You're the community manager of a game and you don't know all the exotics?  There's not a whole bunch to know to start with.

6 minutes ago, eggydoo said:

Is the Exotic Sword from finding the memories good in PvP?  It sounds like it would be fun at least.  I have like 18 out of 45 found.

I think the consensus is that it is underwhelming every where. 

9 hours ago, StephenO1683 said:

Can't stay mad at this guy

tenor.gif

On 8/8/2018 at 5:37 AM, Chickenstrip you so crazy said:

I appreciate it but I’ll keep trucking on the Xbox. All my friends are there and I’m in a great, very active clan. Seriously, thanks for the offer though!

Understandable. With that being said I will be creating a new post to give this copy away in the main thread so anyone interested go look there.

14 hours ago, Brick said:

Ah right. I haven't started any of the Mars stuff yet. 

fyi. You get the sword when you collect 35 memories and you get an exotic sparrow when you collect all 45. @eggydoo

Also THIS site is great if you need a guide, if you sign in to it it will tell you which ones you already got and includes pictures of where they are (some even videos) I think it took me around an hour to find all 45 of them if you only concentrate on looking for them.

15 hours ago, Brick said:

Ah right. I haven't started any of the Mars stuff yet. 

Some are a pain cause you need a valkyrie to break so you have to wait for a public event or do an escalation protocol and summon one.

What power level are you btw?  @bladimir2k said can prob try to get the whisper this weekend.

Best raids, in order, inspired by the dumbass LFG guy we played with last night who, despite his bragging, had clearly never completed a raid before in his life, but had watched a lot of videos.

1. Vault of Glass
  2. Wrath of the Machine
  3. Eater of Worlds
  4. Crota's End
  5. King's Fall
  6. Leviathan
  7. Spire of the stupid fucking Stars

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mo1518 said:

Best raids, in order, inspired by the dumbass LFG guy we played with last night who, despite his bragging, had clearly never completed a raid before in his life, but had watched a lot of videos.

Did he have hung jury?  I heard it has a sick roll

• Like 1

10 hours ago, eggydoo said:

So i finally found randos and got up to lvl7 escalation protocol but we only got the boss down 2 bars before timer ran out.

Has anyone beat this consistently?  That last boss is insane bullet sponge.

Yes.. ive done it twice on pc and the crew has done it numerous times in ps4... it gets so easier once you have people that are 380+...Also considerably easier if your team has this setup.... tractor cannon boss, 1 or 2 void warlock nova bombs, titan with the melee that does 50% to an enemy...

On 8/10/2018 at 11:35 PM, eggydoo said:

So i finally found randos and got up to lvl7 escalation protocol but we only got the boss down 2 bars before timer ran out.

Has anyone beat this consistently?  That last boss is insane bullet sponge.

I got all three armor sets and weapons. Used to be easy to get groups when Warmind first came out, now people only activate it to farm the massive wave of thrall. 

36 minutes ago, mo1518 said:

I got all three armor sets and weapons. Used to be easy to get groups when Warmind first came out, now people only activate it to farm the massive wave of thrall. 

I'm still eager to finish my Hunter set and get some weapons so I'm down for EP whenever! :)

54 minutes ago, bladimir2k said:

Woah! How did you beat Prestige Leviathan? We haven't event beat it then Anzo comes along plays for like 3 weeks and beats prestige! lol

MjlhNjIwYmY1YiMvekMtNkItSGtrNnlSSXBwS1dq

I can see now how it would appear that I had. I have not ? 

I just meant that the trophy now is just to beat Prestige Lev.