Official Destiny 2 Thread - Blad's Best Friend Club, update: significant layoffs hit Bungie, including composer Michael Salvatori

NeoJoe

On 8/2/2018 at 11:15 AM, mo1518 said:

Easiest way to get legendary gear is turning in tokens to the vendors. Guaranteed one or two legendaries. Infusing let's you put a blue, purple or exotic into another gun to raise its power level. That auto rifle you like isn't useless - if you get a more powerful auto rifle you can infuse it into the one you like to bring it up to your current power. If you don't like crucible, don't play it. There's one gun from that loot pool that is truly worth it, and that's Better Devils. Everything else is mediocre. 

Really, when you're just powering up it's really about just playing the game. Finish the campaigns, collect a set of guns you like, trash/infuse the ones you don't, do the milestones for power increases. 

im trying, i ment exotics sorry. I have 2 i like but are way under powered. I hate the way my guy looks too, can i enfuse gear into exotics I like too?

7 minutes ago, HardAct said:

im trying, i ment exotics sorry. I have 2 i like but are way under powered. I hate the way my guy looks too, can i enfuse gear into exotics I like too?

Yes but you can only equip one for armor and one for weapons.  I'd look up some armor sets you like and farm for it...it's a lot easier than it was when it first came out.  I think I hit rank 50 something for IO to get that IO armor set for my titan and I'm still missing the chest.....

RNG was very good to me on my first raid last night.

Midnight Coup

Masterwork Inaugural Address

Masterwork Zenith of your Kind

Masterwork Mask of the Fulminator

Masterwork Robes of the Fulminator

Masterwork Boots of Sekris

Completed Normal Calus AND Eater of Worlds with the group last night as well as 3 of the underbelly areas. I had no idea what I was doing in the underbelly and Eater half the time but we breezed through them all things considered! The only sore spot for the night was a spectacular fail attempt at Whisper. I'll need to go through the jump part again solo before I attempt again. The shortcuts are NOT kind to poor Warlocks. I went from 350 to 360 LL overall before mods. 

Thanks @mo1518 @pepitojones @Bruizza @Mode101 and Learath for a successful night!

• Like 1

I still can't believe you got the three best raid weapons in a row like that. I think I got ghost primus 45 times before even seeing that hand cannon drop for someone :lol:

I'd say you should go buy a lottery ticket, but I'm afraid your luck has been exhausted.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mo1518 said:

I still can't believe you got the three best raid weapons in a row like that. I think I got ghost primus 45 times before even seeing that hand cannon drop for someone :lol:

I'd say you should go buy a lottery ticket, but I'm afraid your luck has been exhausted.. 

Bungie knew I would likely never have time to do Leviathan again. :lol: 

However, like Pepito, that 1/2 Raid Lair Bounty is starting to eat at me...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Anzo said:

Thanks Joe. I was sad that we had filled up before you were able to log on. Would have been icing on the cake to have you in the group. :) 

40 minutes ago, Anzo said:

Bungie knew I would likely never have time to do Leviathan again. :lol: 

However, like Pepito, that 1/2 Raid Lair Bounty is starting to eat at me...

All good! My dinner ran a little later than I intended. Didn't expect you guys to wait! :) I got my gear stuff done for my Warlock so it worked out. :)

I really wanna get Spire done too! I think we can do it now that we have Whisper. :)

On 8/4/2018 at 10:24 AM, Anzo said:

RNG was very good to me on my first raid last night.

Midnight Coup

Masterwork Inaugural Address

Masterwork Zenith of your Kind

Masterwork Mask of the Fulminator

Masterwork Robes of the Fulminator

Masterwork Boots of Sekris

Congrats! Nice haul. This is what happens when bungie wants to hook you back into their game!:lol:

On 8/5/2018 at 12:35 AM, NeoJoe said:

I wish Whisper was Void instead of Solar. I can't think of ever using Sleeper now because of it. We have DARCI as Arc so it would have been an awesome trio. Ah well.

I need it now that i've witnessed it.  I was running strikes and these two guys melted the pyramdion boss so fast that he actually glitched and ran out of his cage headless while still immune and caused a wipe.

@Brick sorry couldn't do NF with you.  People kept wanting to do stuff and maybe I need to learn to say no sometimes lol

7 minutes ago, eggydoo said:

I need it now that i've witnessed it.  I was running strikes and these two guys melted the pyramdion boss so fast that he actually glitched and ran out of his cage headless while still immune and caused a wipe.

@Brick sorry couldn't do NF with you.  People kept wanting to do stuff and maybe I need to learn to say no sometimes lol

Yea it's really good and it's going to be better once you get the catalyst! I'll help you get it next weekend.  I haven't touched my PC character this whole week... I'm going to be strictly working on it tonight to get all milestones done, so @Brick if you haven't done the NF by tonight i can definitely help.

On 7/31/2018 at 7:00 PM, Chickenstrip you so crazy said:

Xbox, I joined the D1P clan when the game came out but it was all PS4 ??‍♂️ How about you?

By all means feel free to add me.

In terms of the celebration, just need to do the 1AU mission and the one where you fight the final boss in the campaign and I'll be all done with my greens ... then it's onto blue and I have yet to do a single NF the whole time D2 has been out, so that should be so much fun (they REALLY need NF matchmaking BTW)

1 hour ago, SoberChef said:

By all means feel free to add me.

In terms of the celebration, just need to do the 1AU mission and the one where you fight the final boss in the campaign and I'll be all done with my greens ... then it's onto blue and I have yet to do a single NF the whole time D2 has been out, so that should be so much fun (they REALLY need NF matchmaking BTW)

Closest thing they have is guided games which works great but usually have to wait around 10-15 minutes for a team.

13 hours ago, SoberChef said:

(they REALLY need NF matchmaking BTW) 

May I also suggest the XBOX internal LFG within the xbox OS. People rave about it and i used it once or twice in the past with a lot of success. Also the LFG system in the bungie.net site and their app is pretty awesome too. You can even send game invites through their system. These are the next best things you can find without bungie adding a matchmaking system to NF.

• Like 1

Oh I have used LFG and gained a few new friends from that platform, I'm just saying in general that not only should they implement matchmaking for Nightfall, but also a few of these Redux missions, if they had MM in a strike sort of way implemented and lets be honest, I think their Raid's would get A LOT more play at least in their vanilla versions if they had this as well (only something like 5% of all year 1 players have completed a raid.)

29:00 - new mod system and I freaking LOVE IT!

35:30 - 2 hit melees kill a guardian guaranteed in PVP

40:00 - 1:22:00 - Live fire exercise PVP (also Titan Shoulder Charge/Hunter Tether/Stormcaller all buffed and Golden Gun received 2 more seconds of activation!) Triple tap back!

7 hours ago, SoberChef said:

29:00 - new mod system and I freaking LOVE IT!

35:30 - 2 hit melees kill a guardian guaranteed in PVP

40:00 - 1:22:00 - Live fire exercise PVP (also Titan Shoulder Charge/Hunter Tether/Stormcaller all buffed and Golden Gun received 2 more seconds of activation!) Triple tap back!

29:00 - new mod system and it's what everyone thought the mod system would be when D2 launched

35:30 - D1 crucible is back

40:00 - 1:22:00 - bungie employees are surprisingly bad at their own game. 

:duckhuntdog: