WWE Raw shocking news

Roman is going to beat cancer and show up at the royal rumble with his bald head. Seriously, that sucks. Hopefully everything goes as well as it can. 

56 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Okay, I’ll say it: it took leukemia to get Reigns cheered.

Seriously, for his family, I hope he beats it and recovers.

True lmao 

15 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I don’t think even WWE is sick enough to fake canc... oh, who the hell am I kidding? IT’S A WORK!

6 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

nah, I really can't see them pulling something that low. I'd be interested to know what type of leukemia he has. I'm guessing CML. 

I hear his return match is going to be against HHH cosplaying Kane in a casket match called by Paul Heyman dressed like Paul Bearer and fake JR rocking a Bell's Palsy impression.

Pure class.

20 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I hear his return match is going to be against HHH cosplaying Kane in a casket match called by Paul Heyman dressed like Paul Bearer and fake JR rocking a Bell's Palsy impression.

Pure class.

You forgot to mention that HHH will be performing sex acts on a corpse while Big Boss Man pulls Big Show’s father’s casket with his truck while feeding Al Snow his stolen pet dog. Randy Orton will tell Rey Mysterio his best friend is in hell about a month after his death. All the while Vince McMahon will have an actual wrestling match against God (and win), at the same time Vince will fake his own death and push for an incest storyline with his own daughter to capitalize on her real life pregnancy. Oh, and a 75 year old woman will give birth to a human hand. 

There is no question WWE has pulled some crazy shit in the past, I just don't think in today's environment this is the kind of stunt they would pull....of course they did just pull that Samoa Joe going to whats his name's house bullshit that was pretty much straight out of the attitude era crap. 

Fake injury? Sure. Fake disease, especially one as serious as leukemia just seems over the line, of course nothing else has gotten fans to cheer for Roman so who knows. 

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

You forgot to mention that HHH will be performing sex acts on a corpse while Big Boss Man pulls Big Show’s father’s casket with his truck while feeding Al Snow his stolen pet dog. Randy Orton will tell Rey Mysterio his best friend is in hell about a month after his death. All the while Vince McMahon will have an actual wrestling match against God (and win), at the same time Vince will fake his own death and push for an incest storyline with his own daughter to capitalize on her real life pregnancy. Oh, and a 75 year old woman will give birth to a human hand. 

And the ultimate swerve, they got rid of Khashoggi's body by feeding him to Pepper before they fed Pepper to Al Snow.

7 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

there are more than 2 types, and the ability to survive and overcome each is dependent on multiple factors. 

I was more referencing just the broader types of chronic and acute, although I know there's more delineation that's of course important.

6 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

There's a rumor floating around that WWE is frantically looking for a new venue for Crown Jewel. Ticket sales were supposed to begin last week but have been postponed until 11/02, the day of the show.

yeah, I thought that got reported on the day after it was confirmed that guy got hacked up by the Saudi princes men. 

9 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

No, this just came out earlier today.

they may not have made it official but they were talking about when the guy died. I remember because they were discussing it briefly on morning radio, which surprised the hell out of me because I don't think I'd ever heard wrestling mentioned on the radio before. 

36 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

they may not have made it official but they were talking about when the guy died. I remember because they were discussing it briefly on morning radio, which surprised the hell out of me because I don't think I'd ever heard wrestling mentioned on the radio before. 

It was being speculated by journalists that they would/could move it to Manchester as the Raw after Crown Jewel will be held there, but that was all. 

13 hours ago, SoberChef said:

WWE Reportedly made $450 million from the 10 year deal ... doing what, 2 shows a year making just over $22 million per show ain't bad.

That’s the minimum, doesn’t include ticket and merchandise sales. The Greatest Royal Rumble allegedly made over $40 million.

42 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

That’s the minimum, doesn’t include ticket and merchandise sales. The Greatest Royal Rumble allegedly made over $40 

I am curious how you are looking at this debacle as a wrestling fan.

To me, wrestling has always had its ugly blotches you have to overlook to enjoy, but I just don't know if I can justify supporting the WWE in any way after this.

8 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

I am curious how you are looking at this debacle as a wrestling fan.

To me, wrestling has always had its ugly blotches you have to overlook to enjoy, but I just don't know if I can justify supporting the WWE in any way after this.

I think I said in another thread already that WWE absolutely should not go and I’m tempted to cancel my network subscription. Doing the right thing here reeeeally isn’t all that hard, IMO. Even UFC cancelled their SA deal.

28 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I think I said in another thread already that WWE absolutely should not go and I’m tempted to cancel my network subscription. Doing the right thing here reeeeally isn’t all that hard, IMO. Even UFC cancelled their SA deal.

How do you know it would be easy to do since we don't know how much they would liable for breach of contract? UFC backed out of an investment deal and probably doesn't have to worry about being sued.

16 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

How do you know it would be hard?

I want to add to this that, considering the country and region, if WWE's lawyers didn't force several "out" clauses to any contract including things like "political tension" then WWE has the worst lawyers on the face of the Earth, and that includes Rudy Guilianni. Don't give faux justification to them via excuses like "but they'll get sued!" - that's not why WWE is still going, they're still going because per SA show they get 3-4x the profit over ANY WrestleMania (the highest grossing WM pulled in around $14 million, the Greatest Royal Rumble reportedly pulled in somewhere between $40-50 million).