Bad Boys: RIDE OR DIE in Theaters June 7

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The series peaked with the second film where they invaded Cuba.

Few things will ever top the sheer gonzo insanity of Bad Boys II. Movie is epic.

As for this one, the same guys who directed Bad Boys III came back to do this one and that one was surprisingly solid. Nothing great but good enough for a Bad Boys film. I have faith this will at least be as solid as that.

1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

Few things will ever top the sheer gonzo insanity of Bad Boys II. Movie is epic.

As for this one, the same guys who directed Bad Boys III came back to do this one and that one was surprisingly solid. Nothing great but good enough for a Bad Boys film. I have faith this will at least be as solid as that.

Bad Boys 2 is one of my all time favorite action movies. 3 was alright. I didn’t hate it but I only watched it once in theater and never felt the need to rewatch.

• Halal 1

4 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Bad Boys 2 is one of my all time favorite action movies. 3 was alright. I didn’t hate it but I only watched it once in theater and never felt the need to rewatch.

Yeah I only saw the third once at home but what I thought was going to be a disaster was actually fairly funny and entertaining, particularly the generational difference angle. It was nothing memorable (I only remember a few bits of it now) but it wasn't a bad or mediocre film either.

I’ve only seen the 2nd movie one (in theatre) and absolutely hated it. I remember checking my phone on the time several times throughout. Plus the Cuba thing had me throw my hands up and say “ SURE! WTF NOT!” I like big dumb fun action movies but this one was just big and dumb.

The ironic thing is the critics LOVED the third one compared to the first two.

It’s going to bug me till my dying day that THIS ONE isn’t called “Bad Boys 4 Life”. But they wasted it on the third one.