You get one Sunday afternoon to spend with Mark Zuckerberg doing whatever you want..

stepee

23 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

I wasn't prepared for that I'm losing it :lol:

I’ve had a life my guy. I was the bull in a cuckholding dynamic several times, and they all physically resembled him so. 

8 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Extraterrestrial beings have wives and look like they want you to fuck them? :confused:

Mid looking white guys who wish they looked like me want to watch me cum inside the women they pair bonded with, no black guy has ever wanted to watch me fuck his partner  😂

I’ve signed a few ndas in my life, last one was just some rich Marin chick. I still hold that over my gfs head as she’s the reason I ended things with that nda woman.

I’d ask him for money. No joke. I’m serious. I’d say you giving me $1 million dollars is nothing to you. Please it would change my life. And if he refused 

Spoiler

I’d place pieces of him in trash dumpsters around the San Francisco metropolitan area. 

Start off the day with some BJJ training, go to lunch and pick his brain about social media and where it will be in another 10 years. Then try and get him to invest in fishing charter boat company I could run for us. 

And if he said no

Spoiler

I’d place pieces of him in trash dumpsters around the San Francisco metropolitan area. 

• Haha 1