Dems flip NY-03, which was Santos’s old seat

• Subzwari1987 changed the title to Dems flip NY-03, which was Santos’s old seat
IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

How do you embed that? Or can you?

The message in the vid:

cLWIclS.png

• True 1
  • Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

Good to see the majority in the House shrink even further, but I'm skeptical of any forecasting/extrapolating based upon the results of this election.

And as someone living in NY who's been absolutely inundated with ads for/against both for the past month...I'm just as glad that those are over.  Unbridled smear games played by both sides in the runup to the election.

53 minutes ago, GoldenTongue said:

Good to see the majority in the House shrink even further, but I'm skeptical of any forecasting/extrapolating based upon the results of this election.

This is absolutely correct based on a number of factors that are inherently "local" to that particular district.