Female ex-exec told she lacked “docility and meekness” sues TikTok

Just now, best3444 said:

It's the closest thing to Chicago style. I didn't mean they are identical but in the same ballpark

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

Same fucking ballpark?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The Office I Give Up GIF

• Haha 1

On 2/11/2024 at 11:52 AM, Spork3245 said:

Second counter-point: Balut in the Philippines 

I had balut in Vietnam. It's not as bad as it looks? That said I told a Filipino friend of mine I had it and they looked at me like I was insane, so...

• Sicko 1

2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I had balut in Vietnam. It's not as bad as it looks? That said I told a Filipino friend of mine I had it and they looked at me like I was insane, so...

My judge of taste for people in the Philippines and area is if they like durian. Absolutely disgusting.

On 2/12/2024 at 8:07 PM, CitizenVectron said:

My judge of taste for people in the Philippines and area is if they like durian. Absolutely disgusting.

I saw the "no durian" signs in southeast Asia this summer. I think the first one I saw as in the elevator in my second hotel in Bangkok. :lol:

The fancy schmancy western hotel I stayed in didn't have it but the hotel that probably gets lots more Thai/SE Asian tourists did. :p

8 hours ago, Jason said:

I saw the "no durian" signs in southeast Asia this summer. I think the first one I saw as in the elevator in my second hotel in Bangkok. :lol:

The fancy schmancy western hotel I stayed in didn't have it but the hotel that probably gets lots more Thai/SE Asian tourists did. :p

The smaller hotels we stayed in diyrobf our trip to Vietnam all had signs explaining what not to do or bring. They varied from spot to spot but the two things that were always on them were durian and sex workers.