Matrix chick's role in JJ season 2 is dumb filler.

Bacon

So funny this topic popped up... I just started continuing with the series last night, watching episodes four and five. I started it back when it came out and tapped out but wanted to get caught up on my Marvel Netflix shows because Daredevil season three is starting.  I had an idea the second season was gonna disappoint because a buddy of mine was a writer on it and I had a little inside info :p

I thought Season 2 was a huge step down from season 1, but still pretty alright.

I'm watching Iron Fist Season 2 right now and it's okay too.

The best thing Iron Fist did is cut the number of episodes to 10.

Jessica Jones season 2 would have been so much better as a tight 7 or 8 episode season. All of the Marvel shows have way too much filler and repeated story beats. They need to cut all the fat and just deliver the good stuff. Lean and mean.

• Guillotine 1

25 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

The worst thing about Iron Fist season 2 was cutting down the number of episodes to 10.

Netflix needs to increase the number of episodes per season.

Na, decreasing was the right thing to do. I'm on episode 10 of JJ season 2 and I was shocked to see there were three more episodes to go. I was SURE the story was over.

57 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

The worst thing about Iron Fist season 2 was cutting down the number of episodes to 10.

Netflix needs to increase the number of episodes per season.

IMO the marvel shows could benefit from fewer episodes per season.  The middle episodes tend to suck.

2 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

No writer -- no matter how good -- has more than 10 good episodes per season for three seasons in them.

When it comes to TV, "less is more" about 80% of the time.

Exactly, which is why I really don't get why Netflix has filler. Hogarth or whatever, her parts are fucking shit boring garbage. You can literally skip her parts, and I have started doing so.

• Guillotine 1

I mean, Bushmaster (Jamaican Geralt) is great, but his powers are BS. Bullets still hurt, but LC's fists are cannons. BM should be knocked the fuck out. 

What I really hate is Mariah. Literally FF any scene with her that isn't with shades. She single handily ruins the show. 

• Guillotine 1