Steam Deck OLED officially announced, update: "A beautiful display upgrade - and so much more" (Digital Foundry review)

Commissar SFLUFAN

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Come on. Does Starfield run ok on this?

The steam page says unverified but some people on the steam page are saying it runs ok turned down. I would probably give it some more time to cook.

That being said @stepee I was wondering how much TLOUPt1 runs now, I know it was rough at the beginning but this is Best's favorite game, it would be nice for him to be able to play it on the john. 🤔

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

The steam page says unverified but some people on the steam page are saying it runs ok turned down. I would probably give it some more time to cook.

That being said @stepee I was wondering how much TLOUPt1 runs now, I know it was rough at the beginning but this is Best's favorite game, it would be nice for him to be able to play it on the john. 🤔

That would be dope!

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It will run really well I think!

I actually had mine shipped to my mom's house because UPS is notorious for delivering shit to the wrong houses in my neighborhood. We have a neighborhood FB group and people are constantly posting on there asking if anyone received a package that wasn't theirs.

Just the other day I received a package on my doorstep. My house number is 12307, and my neighbor's is 12305. This package had 12306 on it, which is across the street. I was like, "really UPS? you of all people should know that houses don't go in numerical fucking order on the same side of the street." On top of that, it's 2023 and I know you have a GPS in that fucking van.

• Shocked 1

8 hours ago, Nokra said:

My OG Steam Deck is practically a dedicated Vampire Survivors machine at this point. :p 

While SD CAN play AAA games (I've played GTAV, Spider-Man and Hogwart's on it), I think it is at its best playing indie titles (Vampire's Survivors, Brotato, Dave the Diver, etc.).  I just wish that indie devs would put in a version with UI/text that made the game more playable on the smaller screen.  Dave the Diver on SD is fun, but squinting to read the text is not.