Black Friday Season Deals

crispy4000

5 hours ago, Chris- said:

Got a 55" Samsung S90 OLED from Costco for $1,299 plus a free five year warranty, super psyched. My old Insignia plasma finally kicked the bucket a month ago and since then we've been using an old ass Vizio LCD that we had in a spare room. Finally joining the 4K HDR master class.

Nice, dude, congrats! Fairly recently upgraded to an OLED myself (LG G3) and it's a huge step up. You're going to love it! 

Maybe you've already done this with your older TV, but personally I was blown away when I hooked up my gaming desktop PC to the TV and played in 4K. Excited to hear your impressions! 

• Hype 1

Less of a postable deal (because they're all sold out) and more of a brag but I just did a massive number on my 3DS backlog thanks to VGP posting some stock again of Atlus 3ds games.

Radiant Historia : Perfect Chronology (3DS, $55 Cad)

Shin Megami Tensei : Strange Journey Redux (3DS, $40 Cad)

Shin Megami Tensei IV : Apocalypse (3DS, $40 Cad)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS, $55 Cad)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker (3DS, $55 Cad)

Prices seem high but considering they're normally selling for double/tripple on ebay this was a good deal. Ok I now need to quit and not buy anything else this year. I do actually want to play Strange Journey & Radiant Historia. =/

• Like 1

Got 90% of my Christmas shopping done: games for nephews, funko pops, household items, slippers, etc.
For myself, I got a 5 camera Blink (gen 4) system + a Blink doorbell for 50% off + an additional 20% off coupon to replace the 3-camera gen 1 Blinks that I have - the battery life on the gen 1s was trash and the new ones supposedly have like 100x the battery life vs the originals (which used AA batteries).

MK1 Premium for $51.

Restocked my workout supplements.

Also wound up buying a new mattress: went with a Nectar Premier Copper, was debating on spending the extra for the hybrid version but couldn’t find anyone who had the hybrid in-store to try/compare and gave up after going to 5 stores. Didn’t want to risk it being less comfortable than the regular and having to go through the hassle of exchanging it. I got it from P.C. Richard & Son and they matched Nectar’s online pricing + bundle discount (gave me two $150ea pillows, $50 kingsize sheets, and a $180 mattress protector for an extra $160 total - their computer system was flagging the discount and the manager who was approving it told the sales rep to push it through anyway and I heard him mutter “what are they gonna do, fire me on Black Friday?” :lol: ).

Might grab a PSN wallet code while they’re 10% off since I’m definitely getting FF7:Remake Part 2 in Feb

• Like 1