New COD (Steam) showing up as DLC? Confused

Hand76

13 minutes ago, stepee said:

I think they all install under Call of duty now yeah, it’s annoying.

Yea I'm googling more now.

Someone please tell me if I can uncheck MW2 from the dlc and still play MW3

Also are they combining achievements for all these different games now? So weird

16 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I played the beta on PS5. They cram a bunch of stuff under one umbrella now.  I was surprised to see the beta was 100GB+ until I loaded it up to see it’s got MW3, zombie mode, Warzone, and MW2 in the menu. The launcher was also called Call of Duty.

Yea I unchecked everything from last year and that bought the GB down to about 80-90

Not sure if anything else is needed though. Like other downloads containing assets?

41 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

There's actually no Platinum trophy for this game on the PlayStation which typically only occurs when something is DLC.

Jesus Christ it's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that it was originally just DLC. 

• Like 1
  • True 1

14 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

He gets a lot of hate here because people dont realize he's playing a character on stream. Off stream he is pretty reserve and shy. I've been watching him for years 

Well the first thing I recognized was he was being extremely silly even in serious situations. I laughed at just a few things I've seen from him already. He blamed the entire game of TLOU on Tommy's terrible driving in the very beginning haha. 

• Sicko 1

3 hours ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

He gets a lot of hate here because people dont realize he's playing a character on stream. Off stream he is pretty reserve and shy. I've been watching him for years 

I recognize it's a character, I just hate the character :p

4 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

What’s the actual reason he got banned from twitch? Has that come out. 

He got banned? 

1 hour ago, Brick said:

I recognize it's a character, I just hate the character :p

After viewing a lot of his videos today I can kinda agree with this. The novelty ran oht quickly. 

20 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

image.png?ex=6557b4d1&is=65453fd1&hm=0a7

I’m more of an every 2 year person for Call of Duty. This was the year I had a little desire to jump in. Bought it and started the story. 3 levels in and yeah… it’s pretty lame.  I think it’s the 2nd level you have to put gps trackers on some cargo containers. At first I thought it was neat that it was a pretty big open level. But then you have to keep picking up armor plates and holding triangle to equip them after you take damage.  So many areas had these boxes in the environment to change your load out. I immediately started thinking they just took an area out of the Warzone map and put some quick objectives on it. Not sure if I’ll bother playing the rest.