Should I buy Five Guys or wings and a large pepperoni pizza?

best3444

Five Guys or wings and pizza?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Well help a brother out

• Pizza and wings
    • Five guy's

27 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Wings from pizza places notoriously suck since they're usually baked

If you don't have the fryer or fryer space to fry your wings, then don't offer wings, you mongrels.

They have a fryer. The wings were still just ok. 

20 minutes ago, Biggie said:

If his Dad sees that fridge light come on after 8pm heads will roll. 

lol

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

Wings from pizza places notoriously suck since they're usually baked

If you don't have the fryer or fryer space to fry your wings, then don't offer wings, you mongrels.

One of the pizza places in my neighborhood not only has a fryer, but for to-go orders they puncture the styrofoam so the wings don't get steamy; they are crisp as hell and wonderful.

• Halal 1
  • Hype 1

6 hours ago, Bacon said:

I bet that shit didn't even taste like pizza. Probably just tasted like tomato.

I’d actually agree with this and say that it doesn’t taste like pizza, but something far better.

Honestly if I’m just having cheese and bread I prefer burrata and heirloom tomatoes with some kind of hard bread.

1 minute ago, stepee said:

but something far better

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1684474012
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

The Lies We Tell Ourselves is a first person psychological action-adventure game with horror elements and a focus on subtle storytelling and atmosphere. Explore, solve puzzles, survive and uncover truths buried deep within a castle of lies.

Alas I missed out when this thread was meaningful, but I voted 5 Guys! Double bacon cheeseburger w/ fresh & cooked jalapenos, fresh & cooked onions, cooked mushrooms, light on the mayo, add a sprinkle of that cajun seasoning to it. Now if you really wanna be decadant, grab a large cajun fry then head to your local Mexican joint with the best queso for dipping those fried tater wedges!!

5 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Alas I missed out when this thread was meaningful, but I voted 5 Guys! Double bacon cheeseburger w/ fresh & cooked jalapenos, fresh & cooked onions, cooked mushrooms, light on the mayo, add a sprinkle of that cajun seasoning to it. Now if you really wanna be decadant, grab a large cajun fry then head to your local Mexican joint with the best queso for dipping those fried tater wedges!!

Jesus Christ that sounds divine. I might get 5 guys this weekend just because of this post!

5 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

Also, recently had pizza myself, a triple cheese white pizza (mozz/provo/ricotta) w/ sausage, sliced meatballs, onions, kalamata olives, & artichokes!!!!

Fuck me in my dirty butthole. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

That's why I and many here said go with the pizza every time.

But I really crave a juicy cheeseburger and I want to have cajun fries, too. The hotdog thread stepee created makes me want to devour a cheese dog and Bacon's thread with the picture of his bacon cheeseburger makes me weak for 5 guy's.  😋 

Stepee has influenced me to get a supreme pizza from the same amazing pizzeria. It comes with pepperoni, sausage, ham, bacon, ground beef, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and black olives. No tomatoes and artichokes though. I think I'll enjoy this. 

Then I think I'm going to get mozzarella sticks on the side. 

:angry-fap-small:

• Hype 1

Sounds like the supreme I get before I go crazy and ass more to it lol, should be bomb. Bacon is crazy and I think ham is the best meat on pizza besides pepperoni. 

Tonight I’m having my leftover tri-tip and german potato salad but that won’t be enough so I got a the new monster italian bmt or whatever from subway during my walk today too. Gonna be good times.

• Hype 1