Should I buy Five Guys or wings and a large pepperoni pizza?

best3444

Five Guys or wings and pizza?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Well help a brother out

• Pizza and wings
    • Five guy's

• 4 months later...
On 8/12/2023 at 11:56 AM, best3444 said:

Fuck. Jersey Mike's is too far away for me. I only had a few subs from there and it's hands down incredible. I need to try their cheesesteak asap.

On 8/12/2023 at 11:44 AM, Biggie said:

I just had a Jersey Mike’s Philly cheesesteak and it was fantastic 

We FINALLY got a Jersey Mikes nearby that I can doordash from! Had them the first time last night so I got three small subs (italian, super sub, philly chicken) - i’m Impressed. Now that sourdough is gone from Subway here their bread is all ass so this was a nice change of pace. I like how they have vinegar by default. Tho I’m def adding pickles and peppers next time. Which will be tonight.

• Hype 1

36 minutes ago, stepee said:

We FINALLY got a Jersey Mikes nearby that I can doordash from! Had them the first time last night so I got three small subs (italian, super sub, philly chicken) - i’m Impressed. Now that sourdough is gone from Subway here their bread is all ass so this was a nice change of pace. I like how they have vinegar by default. Tho I’m def adding pickles and peppers next time. Which will be tonight.

For it it goes…

Jersey Mikes > Jimmy John’s > Firehouse 

16 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Did you get it Mike's way?

I did actually the first time, which was a mistake. I mean, I want that stuff on it. But I didn’t pay enough attention to what it didn’t have. I added pickles and peppers to my cold sandwich last night (turkey, ham, bacon) and it was perfect. I also got the philly and the chicken chipotle philly both oh which were very good. Those I got standard except I added mushrooms to the chicken chipotle.

1 minute ago, stepee said:

I did actually the first time, which was a mistake. I mean, I want that stuff on it. But I didn’t pay enough attention to what it didn’t have. I added pickles and peppers to my cold sandwich last night (turkey, ham, bacon) and it was perfect. I also got the philly and the chicken chipotle philly both oh which were very good. Those I got standard except I added mushrooms to the chicken chipotle.

I tell them I want it Biggie’s way. They’ll ask what’s that? I’ll tell them whatever you have behind that glass throw it on there. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Biggie said:

Home made or take out

Homemade. This was being made before you went out to eat. It's always so good. My dad went camping for 4 days so my mom and I are enjoying the peace and quiet. I helped her out a lot today with cleaning so she is making a nice dinner. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'll use this today. In about 25 minutes. But parents ordered extra sauce so that may make the pizza look weak. 

I’ll take my pizza in my room. I’ll be playing Final Fantasy so please keep the conversation to minimum and the television on low.