Should I buy Five Guys or wings and a large pepperoni pizza?

best3444

Five Guys or wings and pizza?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Well help a brother out

• Pizza and wings
    • Five guy's

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

Sounds like the supreme I get before I go crazy and ass more to it lol, should be bomb. Bacon is crazy and I think ham is the best meat on pizza besides pepperoni. 

Tonight I’m having my leftover tri-tip and german potato salad but that won’t be enough so I got a the new monster italian bmt or whatever from subway during my walk today too. Gonna be good times.

Bmt is great at subway especially since you got the monster. Potato salad is great, too. God I'm hungry. 😩 

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

Stepee has influenced me to get a supreme pizza from the same amazing pizzeria. It comes with pepperoni, sausage, ham, bacon, ground beef, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and black olives. No tomatoes and artichokes though. I think I'll enjoy this. 

Then I think I'm going to get mozzarella sticks on the side. 

:angry-fap-small:

Well?

21 hours ago, best3444 said:

Stepee has influenced me to get a supreme pizza from the same amazing pizzeria. It comes with pepperoni, sausage, ham, bacon, ground beef, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and black olives. No tomatoes and artichokes though. I think I'll enjoy this. 

Then I think I'm going to get mozzarella sticks on the side. 

:angry-fap-small:

Post pics this time, don’t be lame

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

It's 5 guy's today then back to my normal eating plan.

I'm getting a cheeseburger with mayo, ketchup, mustard, pickles, grilled mushrooms, and grilled onions. 

A cheese dog with...wait for it...ketchup and grilled onions.

Then a large cajun fry.

:dancing:

Dang a large Five Guys fry is huge

Man that bbq chicken and tri tip were so good the other day, and I normally get ribs from bbq instead, so now I’m going to try the other bbq place I like and get bbq tri-tip and ribs there along with their coleslaw (also proper and vinegar based) which is my favorite as it’s a little spicy as well. No mac n cheese as I have that german potato salad to eat still. I wonder if I can get extra onions and pickles on the side, I love when bbq places throw a lot of those in to chomp on in between bites. 

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

Pizza day baby! I'm gunna get a personal pizza and some sort of side. Just not sure what yet. 

Everyone post what they are eating today you fuckers!

Longhorn Steakhouse. Parmesan chicken, sweet potato with extra butter and cinnamon sugar, bread, onion wedges with horseradish sauce, and ice water. 

• Hype 1

I had five guys for the first time just now and it’s pretty good. I tried both a hot dog and a cheese burger and both were solid though they didn’t blow me away or anything. It’s definitely in the tier between mcds/bk/wendy’s and a higher end restaurant   and way better than in and out which is more the tier below it. It’s not as good as my favorite here, Nations, or Super Duper, but I’d eat it again.

The hot dog was good too but no kraut or sport pepper option is too bad. I also would rather have shredded cheese than melted. Not as good as Casper’s or the local place I go to but still solid. I’d probably order here again if I wanted both a hot dog and a hamburger as it’s not the best of either but it’s a good one of both.

• Hype 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

I had five guys for the first time just now and it’s pretty good. I tried both a hot dog and a cheese burger and both were solid though they didn’t blow me away or anything. It’s definitely in the tier between mcds/bk/wendy’s and a higher end restaurant   and way better than in and out which is more the tier below it. It’s not as good as my favorite here, Nations, or Super Duper, but I’d eat it again.

The hot dog was good too but no kraut or sport pepper option is too bad. I also would rather have shredded cheese than melted. Not as good as Casper’s or the local place I go to but still solid. I’d probably order here again if I wanted both a hot dog and a hamburger as it’s not the best of either but it’s a good one of both.

Did you try the fries?

• 3 weeks later...

I got sick again but have an appetite today. I really haven't eaten anything in the last few days. 

A brand new pizza shop opened up pretty close by and I'm tempted to try it out today. 

I was on their menu and they have these personal pizzas that look so fuckin delicious. Then they have authentic Philly cheesesteakes that have cheese wiz too. 

I'm thinking about getting a personal pizza with pepperoni and the Philly cheesesteak with wiz.

Hopefully I don't barf it up lol.