Ummmm ... is D1P OK?

SoberChef

8 hours ago, Biggie said:

I declared bankruptcy about 20:years ago. All was forgiven and today I have an excellent credit score with credit cards and stuff. 

I did too, I was so afraid of the stigma of having that on my record…

opposite of that was that within 1 year credit companies were much more welcoming than I expected.. the knowledge that I had gone bankrupt meant they knew I had no existing debt seemingly making me seem like a good investment..

Honestly the only “consequence” I got was that some bills/creditors wanted automatic preset payments instead of the regular billing because of my history.. in a quickly automating world it wasnt a big deal

1 hour ago, TUFKAK said:

But remember guys, forgiving student loans is bad cause “it’s dishonorable not to pay your debt” unless you’re writing of bad consumer choices than full send bitches!

Imagine what would happen if everyone in the country declared bankruptcy at the same time. The economy would collapse.

Imagine what would happen if everyone in jail right now demanded a full trial. The justice system would collapse.

Maybe... maaaaaaaayyybeeee.. maybe.... our economic system of endless growth is not sustainable. Maybe our system of locking everyone up and expecting everyone to take plea deals to avoid trial is unsustainable. Maybe we  need to reevaluate why we do those things.

I won't deny that there is a small part of me that wants those things to happen. Force the fuckers' noses to smell the rot they created, even if it means I go down, too.

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

Imagine what would happen if everyone in the country declared bankruptcy at the same time. The economy would collapse.

Imagine what would happen if everyone in jail right now demanded a full trial. The justice system would collapse.

Maybe... maaaaaaaayyybeeee.. maybe.... our economic system of endless growth is not sustainable. Maybe our system of locking everyone up and expecting everyone to take plea deals to avoid trial is unsustainable. Maybe we  need to reevaluate why we do those things.

I won't deny that there is a small part of me that wants those things to happen. Force the fuckers' noses to smell the rot they created, even if it means I go down, too.

I’m basically a full blown classical Marxist so I’ve no issue with the destruction of banks.

• Halal 1

3 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

But remember guys, forgiving student loans is bad cause “it’s dishonorable not to pay your debt” unless you’re writing of bad consumer choices than full send bitches!

IMG-7728.jpg

Liberals are so evil, shoving this shit down people’s throat! In America, even cancer gets to make a buck, you damn commies!

34 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

IMG-7728.jpg

Liberals are so evil, shoving this shit down people’s throat! In America, even cancer gets to make a buck, you damn commies!

Only right that matters is guns and I can do whatever I want free of consequence commie and if you say means things about me you’re canceling me so that’s also infringing on my rights!

34 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Only right that matters is guns and I can do whatever I want free of consequence commie and if you say means things about me you’re canceling me so that’s also infringing on my rights!

Look man, I just think maybe student loans should have 0-1.5% interest #Stalinism

42 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

By using your free speech you're taking away my free speech so I don't want you to have free speech so I can have free speech!

15 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm already in the process of bankruptcy. I made a $200 payment this morning and meet with the lawyer this evening. Is it a guarantee I will get to file bankruptcy or is there a possibility I wouldn't qualify?

Only real way to not qualify is if you can in fact pay all your debts.

18 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Worth every penny

I did spend a lot of money on her lol. I remember paying her $200 for some bill. I can't remember the specifics. I wish her well but also glad she isn't around anymore. 

10 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

You were paying her bills?

No. It was just one bill but I'd also buy her food too. I was just being a friend to her and she did buy me birthday gifts and hooked me up with edibles she would send me in the mail. 

• Ukraine 1

26 minutes ago, Biggie said:

@best3444 you are half way there to being a Liberal! 

Only money big daddy govt ever gave me was the gi bill. The things I did for that.

I’ve never asked big daddy to forgive my poor consumer spending choices. 

Am I the better chud now? 🤔

This message sent from the eternal city.

22 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Kab is real. We were just texting today. Bastard making me jealous with all his travels. 

I didn't know that was Kab! :shock:

Who's Kab? :blush:

Anyway, I had major doubt it was Apoc since he gave me money lol. That, and his posts aren't bad. I just have no idea when someone is an alt or just an old user with a new name. If it was Apoc then I was going to say, hot damn, this is the best Apoc yet!

9 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I didn't know that was Kab! :shock:

Who's Kab? :blush:

Anyway, I had major doubt it was Apoc since he gave me money lol. That, and his posts aren't bad. I just have no idea when someone is an alt or just an old user with a new name. If it was Apoc then I was going to say, hot damn, this is the best Apoc yet!

TUFAK, aka the user formerly known as Kaberle. Mostly posts on the CEB. He’s authentic. He’s one of the handful of people here I talk to off the forum and have for years. 

• Thanks 2
  • Hugs 1