Man, Dark Souls really ruined action games huh

stepee

3 minutes ago, gamer.tv said:

How hard was it compared to Dark Souls (I was on Darkroot 2 after Blight Town, accidentally killed the blacksmith and abandoned ship).

I can’t get further than the first boss in any of the others and I beat it so not too bad. You can really level up past the enemy’s for most of it and summons help a lot.

Just now, stepee said:

I can’t get further than the first boss in any of the others and I beat it so not too bad. You can really level up past the enemy’s for most of it and summons help a lot.

Did you grind to get exp in order to beat the game? I think the game is extremely difficult. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Did you grind to get exp in order to beat the game? I think the game is extremely difficult. 

Oh yeah, I would find grinding spots I would camp at and level up often between actually moving forward.

• Halal 1

9 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

If you beat Elden Ring you can probably most of the other Souls games outside of Sekrio and maybe Bloodborne. 

Well, I tried the others and it just wasn’t happening but besides Demon Souls which I mainly just wanted to see the graphics of, those are the two I’d want to play! I’m going to just play Sekiro with cheats once it gets a better sale though, damn thing never goes cheaper than $30!

I like how Bloodborne looks too, art wise, and would love a pc version some day I mean they have to right? I wouldn’t want to try that again without cheats nor play the ps4 version as is on a technical level. Bloodborne needing a pc port is one constant gamer plea I can get behind.

I get the idea that if you remove the difficulty from the game, there might not be that much game left, but I still want to try it anyway. Outside of a few exceptions like platforming games every once in a while, I mainly play games for world exploration and storytelling, not to get stressed out by difficulty. If I die a lot in a game, I start to feel like I'm just wasting my time. 

52 minutes ago, stepee said:

Well, I tried the others and it just wasn’t happening but besides Demon Souls which I mainly just wanted to see the graphics of, those are the two I’d want to play! I’m going to just play Sekiro with cheats once it gets a better sale though, damn thing never goes cheaper than $30!

I like how Bloodborne looks too, art wise, and would love a pc version some day I mean they have to right? I wouldn’t want to try that again without cheats nor play the ps4 version as is on a technical level. Bloodborne needing a pc port is one constant gamer plea I can get behind.

I struggled a lot in Elden Ring but for some reason I beat Bloodborne...

I honestly think my gaming skills have diminished greatly with age. I also tried Demon Souls and got destroyed. 

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

If you beat Elden Ring you can probably most of the other Souls games outside of Sekrio and maybe Bloodborne. 

If you can get far enough in Bloodborne to unlock chalice dungeons, you can get into the cum dungeon and get wildly OP very quickly.

• 2 weeks later...