Help

TheShader

Last night my roommate brought home some rice crispy treats from a party, and told me to feel free to grab one if I wanted. 

This morning I was in a hurry and just grabbed one for breakfast. 

I've been at work about 10-20 minutes and I'm realizing it was a "special" rice Krispy. I've never been high before, I don't know what I should do, I'm scared. 

Lol, I would show up to work high on occasions and each time I was extremely paranoid and instead of being chill it did the opposite.

My advice, go home sick.

12 minutes ago, Bacon said:

You are going to jail.

The police are on their way.

Call your loved ones as you may never see them again.

Or this.

12 minutes ago, TheShader said:

My coworker asked if I liked her new dress she got, I just laughed and she didn't seem to happy. 

Should I try and apologize or ride this out. Maybe tell her I like how the dressy dinosaurs look like they're kinda dancing 

Tbh, this is starting to sound made up but maybe I'm wrong...

• Shocked 1
  • True 1

21 minutes ago, silentbob said:

You can sort of fight it if you have Peppercorns nearby. Put some under your tongue and it will help bring down the high. 

I find mine sort of disappears after brushing my teeth or exposure to cold air

Well, there ya go. Put some peppercorns in your mouth and stick your head in the work refrigerator. They'll never know you're high!

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

I did 60 mg of Wana Gummies last weekend, that shit had me couch locked for about 3 hours. I stumbled into bed and watched some Rick and Morty before assing the fuck out.

Yea, I was doing some gummies around Thanksgiving and ate 5 (10mg of delta 9 a piece) and I was couch locked for more than 3 hours lol. I almost started to panic because I was losing touch with reality. I actually broke out in a big sweat and had to lay in bed. I calmed myself down knowing I would be completely fine and just had to wait it out.

I'm not exactly sure why I ate so many at one time but the experience wasn't good. I abuse anything really so I guess I shouldn't be surprised... :/