MS/Xbox has gone woke =(

SaysWho?

9 hours ago, Ominous said:

Imagine kids worrying that they will actually have an earth to live on. The horror. 

Putting worry on the kids who can’t change a thing instead of the mega corps actually doing something about it is worthy of condemnation though

20 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Putting worry on the kids who can’t change a thing instead of the mega corps actually doing something about it is worthy of condemnation though

is this putting worry on kids though? Seems like at worst it’s giving them an option to feel like they’re making a difference. 

besides it could pay dividends if enough people take it seriously to the point that public opinion has completely shifted on the matter. Not unlike food companies offering “no added sugar” options. Or the rise of electric cars. 

you don’t have to give 8 year olds an existential crisis and that’s definitely not what this does. 

7 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

is this putting worry on kids though? Seems like at worst it’s giving them an option to feel like they’re making a difference. 

besides it could pay dividends if enough people take it seriously to the point that public opinion has completely shifted on the matter. Not unlike food companies offering “no added sugar” options. 

you don’t have to give 8 year olds an existential crisis and that’s definitely not what this does. 

I don’t think this particular feature is a worry generator

6 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Oh no I was taught we can all do something. Think local act global. Stuff stuff dare drugs only you can prevent Forest fires.

• Haha 1
  • True 1

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I mean kids have active shooter drills now and are shopping for bullet proof backpacks... I think they're tough enough to handle a game console maker encouraging enviromental responsibility.

Stop making kids scared of guns. It's drag queens we need them to be afraid of. 

• True 1