Post your Christmas haul

SmugPrick

Gf presents 

a few books; one written by Roddenberry 

card games

wine 

sound bar for game room

decorations for game room

For anyone considering poly, it’s expensive af. One got Prada the other got ysl for reference. Aka I could’ve redone my patio for that.

On 12/31/2022 at 6:48 PM, Fizzzzle said:

My brother got me a party game. My dad got me socks (I always need socks and he never believes me that that's what I want). My dad's girlfriend gave me $100, which I unfortunately gambled away the next day. I also got a beanie

Why do you always need socks? 

7 hours ago, stepee said:

Why do you always need socks? 

Socks are just something I never think to buy, I guess. I'll reach for a sock in the morning, realize that all of my socks have holes in them, shrug and put them on anyway, then forget about it until the next time I put on socks. By the time my birthday or christmas rolls around, all I want is socks.

• Sicko Sherman 1

21 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Socks are just something I never think to buy, I guess. I'll reach for a sock in the morning, realize that all of my socks have holes in them, shrug and put them on anyway, then forget about it until the next time I put on socks. By the time my birthday or christmas rolls around, all I want is socks.

I replace my socks after one use. I think its disgusting to reuse socks. Just like it would be disgusting to reuse a condom. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

We're switching to them until he mans up and gets snipped. I'm tired of being on BC. I'm 35 years old, it's time to stop. He's 38, it's time for a vasectomy.

Best choice of my life 

creampies for everyone for me 

in his case, well.

• Haha 1